My wife is knocked up

kawi kid

Congratulation - glad to hear somebody's getting some these days. LoL .... When my lovely wife and I experienced this it was 3x different... Three heart beats, yes TRIPLETS... Our lives changed drastically ... My son and both his sisters will be 16 yrs old in June, and they all are in marching band AND their Dad ( ME) gets to pay the $5,075.00 band fees... aaarrrgggggg......triple fun ....

$5,075!?

My marching band fees were only $500/year! :wtf:

I have twins the age of two (boy and girl) and a step son the age of 1. (Long story). But I love being a father. There is not a better feeling then riding home on a bike and walking in the door to all your kids rushing to you for hugs and kisses. It's awesome. I just need some time to catch up on some sleep occasionally.

My sad jokes aside, I couldn't agree more with bshultz, nothing beats the feeling of hearing my 2 year old and 4 year old screaming daddy and running to the door arms wide open the whole way and the biggest smile you could ever imagine. Fatherhood is a wonderful and humbling experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

How did I miss this and just now read it? I'm slacking on OR lately...

Congrats!

Bought their first bike yet?

:nono:

So you're saying there's a 15% chance the kid will be normal?? I wish you both luck! ;)

Congrats :)

+rep

damn why you post so late? I wanted to make the first "i might be the father" joke.

If you're kid comes out fist pumping, and carrying a burrito, wearing a sombrero, I'm sorry and hope we can still be friends

Fixed.

Who wants in I'm betting the kid will have a motorcycle before kawi gets another one

I would not bet on that. He's moved on from motorcycles. :nono:

I have twins the age of two (boy and girl) and a step son the age of 1. (Long story). But I love being a father. There is not a better feeling then riding home on a bike and walking in the door to all your kids rushing to you for hugs and kisses. It's awesome. I just need some time to catch up on some sleep occasionally.

This. I sometimes have to yell for them to get their attention when I get in, but their hugs when I get home, my baby girl's smile in the morning (my son is just as grumpy as me in the morning, so I'm not counting that one) and even the times of their worst behavior is something that I wouldn't trade the world for. Even the step kids are great!

Seriously, I am sure that you and Carrie will make awesome parents! Well, maybe 85% sure! :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...