FS: 2007 Ford Edge SEL 4D Utility

2 fiddy girl

I have for sale a 2007 Ford Edge SEL only because I was left with the payments by an ex and now have two car payments. 92,XXX miles, No accident history, I'm the 2nd owner (bought it from my parents), and it has been well taken care of. It has dark tinted windows all the way around and 18" aluminum wheels. Cloth interior, 2 wheel drive. If you have any questions feel free to call or text: 614.288.0414. Thanks for looking! :)

Man I love these, my mom has one and I really do enjoy driving it. SEL AWD and they drive it to CO every year for 3 weeks and we pack that thing TOTALLY full. Amazing what it can hold.

LBTS GLWS

Yes, I just bought a recliner and thought it wouldn't fit in the Edge so took my parents Honda Pilot to pick it up, barely fit in the pilot! Had to switch vehicles when I got to my parents place because they needed the pilot back and tried my luck on fitting it in the edge and fit MUCH better! Edge has a huge clearance!

I've looked at similar models on AutoTrader, none compare to the price I've listed...I just want to sell this thing and have 1 car payment!

Even 2wd? I was looking at one a couple weeks back on Craigslist for a friend of mine for 14k.. 07 sel awd with like 84k miles... Guess he should have jumped on it

Wife wants one. I said we'd consider it when she finds one with a receiver hitch.
Even 2wd? I was looking at one a couple weeks back on Craigslist for a friend of mine for 14k.. 07 sel awd with like 84k miles... Guess he should have jumped on it

Yup...I'm gonna take it to CarMax soon to see what they'd offer me, but everything I found during my search was over $15k...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm not a big domestic car guy but I do like these from Ford. A bonus is Ford didn't take bailout money which elevates them in my eyes. GLWS girl

I completely agree about them not taking bailout money...thanks! PS: You should buy the Edge! LOL