FS; Reebok Stationary Bike - $125.00

madcat6183

I've got a very gently used stationary bike that is super legit and doesn't take much room, and loaded with features.

It's a Reebok RT300, and even comes with the electrical plug in(40.00 alone). I'd like to get $125.00 out of it, and can deliver if close, or work out delivery just for fuel costs. It is heavy so best to use 2 people to move up or down stairs.

I got it a few years ago, so I believe it is a model older than the link I'm providing, but it has the same features and is really nice.

It has it's own fan, speaker, heart rate monitor, 8 courses ranging from 20-30 minutes, and adjustable resistance. The only thing I would do if buying for like long segment training is put a true bike seat on it. The seat is fine for about 45 minutes but after that, not so much.

125.00 and entertaining offers, I don't have pics because as everyone know's I don't know how to post them. I can text or email, but it's barely been used, just bought it thinking I would use it then got a treadmill, then just started doing cardio back at the gym and outdoors.

http://www.treadmill-world.com/reebok-rt-300-bike.html

John 419-610-5666, PM or post.