FS Fuji camera & Yoshi race pipe

JJtheGUNMAN

Hey guys. I have some stuff I'm trying to sell off and get rid of. Anyone interested?

I have a Fuji Finepix HS10 hybrid digital camera. 10mp, 30x optical zoom with a 24mm-720mm lens, records 1080p HD video as well as 60fps, 120fps, 240fps, 480 fps, and 1000fps slow-mo video. Has MANY modes for outdoor lighting, sports shooting, candle light, low light/night shooting and many other modes. Has capability of panoramic shooting, a screen that extends and angles up for shooting low and angles down for shooting high over crowds and such. Has quick adjust turn knob for aperture (f2.8-f11) and shutter speed adjustment (I think 1 sec exposures - 1/4000 sec.) The camera is in immaculate condition and included is original RCA's and HDMI still in package. Also included is 2gb Sandisc SD card and UV protective lens cover as well as Lowepro brand all weather protective camera bag with rubber bottom and waterproof skirt that packs away into pocket. Asking $330 for camera and all. I've included some pics that I've taken.

3.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

CC2.jpg

CC1.jpg

CC.jpg

I also have a used Yoshimura RS-5 carbon fiber race exhaust for an '09-'11 Honda CBR 600rr. It has a few dings but over all it is in good shape. I'm asking $350 for it.

RS53.jpg

RS5.jpg

RS52.jpg

If interested, please message me or e-mail me @ Jdhonda810@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...