Anyone around Fairfield/cincy wana join a club?

BIG-ERN

Seriously Ernie, the guys you're talking a rash of shit to are experienced riders with lots of track time under their belt. I thought I was good on 2 wheels until I started riding with ORDN, so saying you're going to ride circles around them, nobody is buying that shit. The way you type, which is I assume the way you talk, is the exact same way some of the guys at my highschool used to talk. Those same guys are mostly losers now, and that's how you're representing yourself here. Driving a ghetto-fabulous car doesn't help much either. We are a close group of guys on here, you just have to put up with some hazing...pretend you're a prospect if that will help. If you stick around and don't act like such a childish prick bastard we will accept you....we'll probably still rip on you about the car tho, seriously.
In all fairness Big Ern, ya just have to get to know the inmates here...they can be tough on new fish. Think of it as an initiation. In winter especially people need an outlet...some more than others. It doesn't help that the village idiot is MIA so there's a vacancy some are trying to fill.

Take a deep breath, lurk around a bit to get the feel of the site. There really are a good group of guys *EDIT* and girls (sorry girls) on here.

This isn't some fraternity hazing bullshit with pledges or some rite of initiation, either you're a sociable person that fits in with this community or you're not. It's perfectly fine if you're not, sometimes people don't get along. It's human nature, and it happens. You (Nachos BellGrande ERN) being a douche about it doesn't help things, and I think it's more of a signal that maybe you just don't fit in here.

• Upvote 1

The new gay guy will fit right in here.

I hope he can make the epic ride to school all us kids.

I did rep him for his second post in this thread. You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Wow. Whole bunch of homos up in here u motherfuckers talk about goin on group rides an shit but I'm basically sayin same thing? I don't ride with dick ridin faggots anyway. I guess sum y'all scared to get rode circles around or sumthin or ain't got shit to do except talk gay shit. No wonder I didn't get on this site before. There's a common bond bikers sposed to have to look out for one another I guess most u bitches don't recognize that shit. Bunch of midgets fags and fakes. I heard afj will take y'all in Suck a dick bitches big talk on Internet but streets are where your big mouths count Fuckin pussies someone kick me off this site. U loud mouths remind me of cops all talk no balls Talk shit about tryin to get sum riders together to actually ride instead of talk good deal this is all I need to know bout this site my bitch would ride circles round u loud mouths. Bitch made I think secretly u all ride buelle blasts afraid to get your tires warm. God dam I hate Internet warriors

He's not a midget!!

• 3 weeks later...
Wow. Whole bunch of homos up in here u motherfuckers talk about goin on group rides an shit but I'm basically sayin same thing? I don't ride with dick ridin faggots anyway. I guess sum y'all scared to get rode circles around or sumthin or ain't got shit to do except talk gay shit. Bunch of midgets fags and fakes. I heard afj will take y'all in Suck a dick bitches big talk on Internet but streets are where your big mouths count Fuckin pussies someone kick me off this site. U loud mouths remind me of cops all talk no balls Talk shit about tryin to get sum riders together to actually ride instead of talk good deal this is all I need to know bout this site my bitch would ride circles round u loud mouths. Bitch made I think secretly u all ride buelle blasts afraid to get your tires warm. God dam I hate Internet warriors

Who you callin a midget? Bitch, I'm fun sized. And I got the biggest balls of any Ethug around, I'll let you foundle them after you ride circles around me.

Wow. Whole bunch of homos up in here u motherfuckers talk about goin on group rides an shit but I'm basically sayin same thing? I don't ride with dick ridin faggots anyway. I guess sum y'all scared to get rode circles around or sumthin or ain't got shit to do except talk gay shit. No wonder I didn't get on this site before. There's a common bond bikers sposed to have to look out for one another I guess most u bitches don't recognize that shit. Bunch of midgets fags and fakes. I heard afj will take y'all in Suck a dick bitches big talk on Internet but streets are where your big mouths count Fuckin pussies someone kick me off this site. U loud mouths remind me of cops all talk no balls Talk shit about tryin to get sum riders together to actually ride instead of talk good deal this is all I need to know bout this site my bitch would ride circles round u loud mouths. Bitch made I think secretly u all ride buelle blasts afraid to get your tires warm. God dam I hate Internet warriors

braceyourselfshitjustgo.jpg