Auto Detailers assemble!

Bad324

I heard through the grapevine on a detailing forum Zymol was bought out by turtle wax.:wtf:

no wonder why I found a deal on some bottles for $6, used to be real good shit too for a daily driver! Loved how deep it made the red on my cars look though I never cared for it on black as I had used better products for black

OK WTF Bad first you turn into the kitchen bitch. Then you buy her a helmet before buying yourself one. Now she's got you wanting to detail her new car. This chick must be a freaking supermodel or she has the snapper pussy.

I'm a better cook anyway. I already have 3 helmets. I loved detailing cars back in the day and no way in hell I'm letting her fuck up the paint with her not knowing how wash a car properly

My family is big on black cars and I have spent lots of time trying different products that not only work well but also save time. Jax Wax is my choice for quick detailers, waxes and polish. As far as normal washing I try to stick with Meguiars gold class and a grit guard. Another trick i've learned is try not to dry the car with towels, even very soft microfibers. I got a heated, filtered Airforce Blaster a few years ago and its the bomb for drying! It's faster, you can get in all the small places with ease and you will have less towels to wash and dry later.

I jsut saw that Advanced Auto sells some new brand of stuff, I only saw it online on their new flyer, but I want to check out the reviews. It was that Gratiot or whatever stuff that is mentioned in here earlier. They also have a sealent which some say is better than wax and polish both.

I like your thinking, when it warms up I am doing the same on my car then my truck. Truck is parked next to a tree and birds seem to think it's a target when they migrate, those Fers.

I jsut saw that Advanced Auto sells some new brand of stuff, I only saw it online on their new flyer, but I want to check out the reviews. It was that Gratiot or whatever stuff that is mentioned in here earlier. They also have a sealent which some say is better than wax and polish both.

I like your thinking, when it warms up I am doing the same on my car then my truck. Truck is parked next to a tree and birds seem to think it's a target when they migrate, those Fers.

They do not carry their full line however their pricing is good on the items that they actually carry. Performance auto spa in plain city carries their full line.

So pick up what you can at advance auto and get the rest from Performance auto spa