New toy

Hutch

shit.. even the local walmart and dicks and whatnots have a ton of 22lr still going for 19-25 for 525 rnds

Which ones have 22? Everyone keeps telling me they cant find it anywhere! Our local walmart has no ammo except some 270 and 20 gauge bird shot.

shit.. even the local walmart and dicks and whatnots have a ton of 22lr still going for 19-25 for 525 rnds

Funny. I'm in different Wally worlds on an almost daily basis for work and never find .22, 7.62, .223 or any handgun ammo short of some super expensive .40

Which ones have 22? Everyone keeps telling me they cant find it anywhere! Our local walmart has no ammo except some 270 and 20 gauge bird shot.

Yup.

Funny. I'm in different Wally worlds on an almost daily basis for work and never find .22, 7.62, .223 or any handgun ammo short of some super expensive .40

Yup.

maybe i literally just got lucky...

Yup. :)

My local Walmart hasn't had any since early January.

Vance's, Walmart, Aim Hi. That's where I get all mine from

Hit gander the Wal-Mart there then buckeye outdoor then dicks both local Wal-Mart Dunham and Meier and even glens out at wilkins corner everyone had no .22 or 9 mm

Walmart stocks at night, every night. Stop in in the mornings on way to work.

I'm planing on it. Can you check when you go to the shop and see if any 25 rd mags are available or even 10 rd. Let me no price if you can get them

Yeah the one in zanesville don't have crap we are watch the shipping order coming in they said that walmart went thought a 2 year supply so it hard for the stuff to come in we look in the computers and it says in transit then it back at the ware house. Last week buckeyes had Winchester 9mm 100 boxes on the shelf and 22.

Edited by wht_scorpion