Did you see what UC posted?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

http://absolutebsblog.com/author/absolutebs/

This part is what I posted to my facebook after reading it on the blog.

Read what they are instructing women in Colorado to do if they are attacked. I put my thoughts in (red). This was posted by The University of Colorado to their female students. Because they are trying to take CCW away from women on campus.

What To Do If You Are Attacked

These tips are designed to help you protect yourself on campus, in town, at your home, or while you travel. These are preventative tips and are designed to instruct you in crime prevention tactics.

1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself. (If you are small go right to #5)

2. Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away. (Because attackers would never expect you to scream)

3. Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them. (Yes let me untie my shoes and run bare foot in the Colorado snow)

4. Don't take time to look back; just get away.

5. If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME! If your life is in danger, don't fight back just get raped and enjoy it. )

6. Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating. ( I'm sure the rapist will brush you off and send you on your way with an apology and a box of chocolates)

7. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone. (see #6)

8. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it! (as opposed to #5)

9. Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm. (Yes because fighting for your life isn't worth it)

10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate." (Yes, only you can decide what action is appropriate, but we are going to limit those actions in which you can use)

Ladies need to stay in the safe zones. If all else fails, piss yourself. I like this... fits in well. Perhaps we should add another amendment to the Bill of Rights... Your right to hide from bad people and piss yourself shall not be infringed.

LOL a couple asshole football players in high school the year after I graduated learned that this isn't true the hard way

Ha, same thing happened at my old high school, couple guys held a freshman down and put a soda straw in his butt, ended up getting charged with rape.

A straw in the butt is not effective raping in my opinion.

one, I doubt someone on pot would come up with a list for rape prevention that didn't include "Throw a slice of pizza at your attacker".

two, if someone is intent on raping you, pissing/vomitting/shitting/STD-notification, will not stop the rapist.

Rape is not about sex, it is about domination of a victim (via-sex).

If we went back to the good old days of stoning rapists.....