Revalve rear shock?

candybluzx6

Obviously he means Craig. There Craig, gotcha.

It's like the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon. Except when we are talking the guys to avoid at the track, it is the seven degrees of Keith Stone, I mean Craig.

FUCK NO!!! Craig is great peeps. It was another org we all know. but, there was some of that this year at the Mid-O school. Just a couple of guys as most are top notch and solid.

• 1 month later...

This is just an off topic for this thread. Please don't flame :-)

I had a 2008 zzr that is a 98-02 zx6r. I had race tech springs gold valve and compression kit installed and rear had just a race tech spring with stock suspension. I was pretty happy with the setup for my ability and was fine on the track in the novice group. Recently on a trackday as I was refining late braking into a corner, I went into a pathetic tank slapper and wrecked it. The turn was a 100+ mile sweeper but comes after a front straight of 140+. So late braking from 140 to say 90. What could have caused the slapper. Well I did not have a steering damper that I now regret. Any suggestions ? Bike totaled looking for a R6 or GSX R 750 ;-)

Edited by Kosmo
Typo