Motorcycle Picture Game 2013 Edition

ZachG91

Please read all of the rules before playing, so everyone is on the same page and there is no confusion. I will also try to update this post as frequently as possible with past challenges.

So, i did some looking with the search and i did not see another thread like this soo...

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your motorcycle. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photoshops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted.

Rules:

1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) after any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken OFF of the bike.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the say day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

7) Cages may be used unstead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS... this is for everyone else that rides all year long 321.gif

8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:

• action shots
  • illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

**Signs and logo's of said challenge on site count.

Challenge Ideas from a different forum:

http://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/motorcycle-fun-completed-challenges-picture-archives-118772/

Edited by ZachG91

Does it matter that TheBrown57 got that picture last year?

Can we pick stuff this year that was picked last year since its a new game?

I might be out for a while because I still haven't torn into my Bandit and I sold the Z1 but I just want to get those questions clearified.

Does it matter that TheBrown57 got that picture last year?

Can we pick stuff this year that was picked last year since its a new game?

I might be out for a while because I still haven't torn into my Bandit and I sold the Z1 but I just want to get those questions clearified.

I figure we can start over with a clean slate for the new one. :)

and I was thinking maybe we could involve other people with the bike? Like a police officer on/with the bike, person in costume etc... what do you guys think?

Im also going to post a link that QuikAccord posted in the last game to another forum, with various challenges, just for ideas/ reference, I'll update the OP with that link along with a link with completed challenges once we get going.

Edited by ZachG91

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...