Anyone In OH Selling Used Aprilia Parts?

wantahertzdonut

Are there any motorcycle junkyards or shops in or around the Cleveland area selling Aprilia parts? I'm hunting around for a set of used or broken front turn signals for my Tuono because I need the plugs for some aftermarket units I'd like to install.

Cleveland Cycle doesn't have anything and Cleveland Cycle Salvage appears to be out of business. I haven't seen anyone else turn up in my searches that has a functional webpage.

Haha, gonna be kinda hard around here. There's like 5 Aprilias in all of Ohio. :lol:

I do however have one intact turn signal I could just have the connector cut off and sent to you. You are looking for just the connectors, right? The turn signal side's connector?

Haha, gonna be kinda hard around here. There's like 5 Aprilias in all of Ohio. :lol:

I do however have one intact turn signal I could just have the connector cut off and sent to you. You are looking for just the connectors, right? The turn signal side's connector?

Sure seems that way!

And yes, I'm just after the connectors and maybe 2" of wire. I'll gladly send a few bucks your way.

I have a set I'll let go for $8k. Comes with a spare Factory... :D

Don't tempt me! That's about all it took for me to get this one! :D

Edited by wantahertzdonut