Ice riding buckeye lake sat and sun 1-26 1-27

attackpainter

Hey guys, I rode for 4 hours last Sunday. Nice little track was plowed from Saturday and it was in great shape on Sunday morning. Thanks for that.

Anyone going out again this weekend? Is the ice gonna be safe for a Sunday ride?

Please speak up if you go check it on Saturday, Feb 2. I have to work Saturday and hope to ride on Sunday.

Later,

M

I will be heading out to check the ice tomorrow and am hoping to ride on sunday. Hopefully the snow wont be to heavy as that causes the ice to not form as fast. We will be out early sunday if it checks out. Anyone interested can call me 614 394 2195

Nice! Post up conditions. Might bring the new 400ex out minus studs. Do some donuts or something.

No DeCook party bus? I iz sad.

Just throw on some 1/2" or 5/8" sheet metal screws in your knobbies. That's what I do. Take them out in the spring, and you're ready for the dirt! No leaking or nuttin.

Attackpainter, I'll look for your report later today to see if we can ride tomorrow.

Later,

M

+1

• 10 months later...