FS mossberg 500 24" rifled barrel

bigbluebird

So I managed to randomly aquire a mossburg 500 24" rifled barrel that I don't need it is the cantelevered scope mount version with a crappy 2.5x scope. The whole package is brand new. Scope in box barrel never fired.

If there is any interest pm me know. I am asking 120.00 for the package

Edited by bigbluebird

I'm there tomorrow. Bowdog will just meet you in an alley and rob you. I however will meet you at a well lit gun shop and pay you cold hard cash. 100 crisp 1 dollar bills and you can go straight to da club and make it RAIN!

:lol::lol:

Please feel free to PM me your trade offers! :D

Ok so bowdog has me on the line to sell him this barrel, but what he does not know, and this is super secret type stuff, is that i have secretly talked to him and he agreed that if i can sell it before he gets back he will have one less barrel he does not need.

so i am temporarily re-offering a new (it came with the shotgun and what the hell do i need with a rifled barrel) mossburg 500 24" rifled barrel with cantilevered scope mount with a crappy 2.5x20 scope. yes this fine barrel sells for a mere 120 us dollars. but wait is there more?

why yes there is indeed. this fine barrel has extra holes in it called porting that do something to make bullets go faster and ladies britches or mens boxer drop faster depending on who is holding the gun.

you may ask what can this fine barrel do. my friends this barrel is warranted to slay dragons, unicorns, manbearpigs and fish in a barrel with ease.

it will also give the buyer the added feeling of guilt that they are stealing a barrel from a beloved ORDN icon like Bowdog, but we are all assholes here so screw him right :dunno:

anyway you gots till friday to make an offers.

mosspic92056.jpg

Edited by bigbluebird
to add pretty picture
  • Upvote 1

Ok so bowdog has me on the line to sell him this barrel, but what he does not know, and this is super secret type stuff, is that i have secretly talked to him and he agreed that if i can sell it before he gets back he will have one less barrel he does not need.

so i am temporarily re-offering a new (it came with the shotgun and what the hell do i need with a rifled barrel) mossburg 500 24" rifled barrel with cantilevered scope mount with a crappy 2.5x20 scope. yes this fine barrel sells for a mere 120 us dollars. but wait is there more?

why yes there is indeed. this fine barrel has extra holes in it called porting that do something to make bullets go faster and ladies britches or mens boxer drop faster depending on who is holding the gun.

you may ask what can this fine barrel do. my friends this barrel is warranted to slay dragons, unicorns, manbearpigs and fish in a barrel with ease.

it will also give the buyer the added feeling of guilt that they are stealing a barrel from a beloved ORDN icon like Bowdog, but we are all assholes here so screw him right :dunno:

anyway you gots till friday to make an offers.

:lol: GLWS

Not wanting to crap on the OP's thread....but since he sold his barrel, thought I'd throw this out....I have a camo Mossburg 24" rifled barrel for a 500 12 ga. Fits 2 3/4"-3" shells. I bought it new and used it one season while my original barrel was being re-blued. Don't need it anymore.

I'd take $100 for it.

erd5ow.jpg

ok technically its sold but i am still giving the everyone the chance to steal the sale from Bowdog

Random bacon barrel to add levity to a otherwise boring post

Bacon-full-auto-machine-gun-6-500x398.jpg

Edited by bigbluebird
to add bacon

Welcome to the Ohio Mike BBB gun barrel shop

we got so many barrels they are blocking the door to the kitchen.

mike has a gorgeous slightly used

camo Mossburg 24" rifled barrel for a 500 12 ga. Fits 2 3/4"-3" shells

erd5ow.jpg

i have a awesome unicorn slaying

mossburg 500 24" rifled barrel with cantilevered scope mount with a crappy 2.5x20 scope

his is a measly 100 thats right 100 us dollars thats a 1263.04 peso value

mine is 120 and on the mossberg site is much much more

but today and well until they sell a lucky ORDN member can stock up on an extra barrel for their lovely 500.

• Upvote 1

to help with confusion

1) is this still for sale

both BARRELS are for sale

2) does it have a barrel

yes it has a barrel as it is only the barrel not the whole gun.

3) is bacon included

if you want to buy my barrel i will toss in 3-4 strips of bacon

( i have clarified the random picture of a bacon barrel)

4) if 1-3 are yes, how much?

even though 1-3 are yes i think you don't want just the barrel as you are looking for the whole shotgun. as this will not go bang unless you get really creative and possibly have a lack of common sense.

however if you want to buy my whole damn new 500 i will sell it to you for more than i paid for it by 10 dollars but no bacon.