New Sponsor/Vendor

MaximumDefense

I did ride an will again hopefully

I started with a 2005 gsxr 750 then moved to an 06 busa that got stolen. And now I'm leaning towards a cruiser type like a spider or something in the c109 range but haven't looked in a while, my wife says the next bike we buy will be another busa she really enjoyed riding that bike without me.

I test rode a M109R last spring at Iron Pony I really considered getting after the ride.

Personally, I would be happy with a group of competent shooters, having the opportunity to shoot something more than paper targets hanging in a 5'x50' lane with some instruction, helpful hints, etc... Much shooting is preferred. Maybe even an IDPA tutorial? The key to my interest will be the creativity of the course of fire and the amount of shooting. I'm not looking for Mall Ninja Certification.

Just come out with us sometime Cbus.

I have crayons to draw you a ninja certificate.

I now have a better location that offers a covered/heated barn that we can hang in while others shoot. This is a lot better than the last range location( which was horrid IMO but at short notice ehh) I'm think of doing a further discount for this next class for OR members how many people would e interested in taking the class at 75$? This would include range instruction not just load and shoot also I am going to be focusing on quality not quantity from this point on.

• 5 months later...

Ladies and gentleman

After life happening I am starting to have classes again. I have one scheduled so far that is lite in the load so the price is 50$ for this class it's July 13th held on the east side. I'm kind of throwing to together last min so bare with me.

Any question please call text or email mr

614-330-7684

Facebook maximumdefenseandstrategics

Eric@maximumdefense.us

Range portion will be held in pataskala at a private residence but is very comfortable and covered.

I'd be interested in chatting about some advanced courses, maybe do a little consulting.  I am an Air Force combat arms instructor with a good bit of advanced combat training both armed and hand/hand. I was considering doing the CCW classes like you are doing, but it's a haggle trying to get state approval without just doing the NRA instructor course.