Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

NADA means nada (see what I did there :D) to me. Doesn't account for market or seasonal pricing. Unless I'm remembering wrong, the ad said 8k which is no deal at all. 4500-5250 I might consider that a deal on it. I also could be dead wrong as Buell isn't my wheelhouse

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcd/3713812947.html

is this serious, or an april fool's joke?

qynpZkT.jpg

No its serious, I was there on saturday and thats the price they had it marked for.

Its even on their website inventory

http://hondamotorsports.liquidmotors.com/Used/2001_HONDA_CBR600F4__/Marysville_OH/LISTING-18809961/VehicleDetails.aspx

Edited by Gunner75

lol wow. sadly, some sucker will probably buy it too :(

i kinda want to call and find out how a 12 year old f4i with 30K on it is worth anywhere near 5k. maybe they are drunk?

They will probably sell it to some schmuck telling him its loaded with aftermarket parts and tell him that it drives the price up some. That schmuck not knowing that aftermarket parts are rarely worth 25% of what they were paid for.

That is exactly what I was told when I was looking into my new ride. Ohio Cycle Worx had a 2007 ZX10 sitting there with 9600 miles, tons of aftermarket, I honestly didnt see many parts that were left to change or upgrade other then the tire hugger and maybe some aftermarket mirrors. They wanted 7999 for it. It did have a akrapovic exhaust full system and all the papers for service at the shop. But certainly didnt show me it was worth it. Hell last I was there it was still on the floor but they dropped the price down to 7500

Edited by Gunner75

LOL i take that back its a 2004 ZX10 with 9200 miles

http://www.ohcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=04534113X4K1K2013J2I49I49JPMQ2726R0&veh=8991&pov=2739846

NADA shows a 5400 retail value. Looks like OCW is still trying to push that it has a 2500 exhaust on it

lol wow. i looked at their other listings... they have an 01 Ninja 500 for $4500! wtf are these dealerships thinking?

• 3 weeks later...
i know the guy that owned that bike. he is a service writer there. it has been to ALOT of trackdays.

This... I was there with the wife and it caught my eye. I was thinking about it for the wife until i seen that price tag. Salesmen has sold my family over 8 bikes and he came straight out that an employee tracked it and that it was beyond overpriced.

think i've secured a deal on a FZ1. now i'm jonesing for a zuma 125 or similar scooter for under 2K.

Does this mean you're planning to go one some street rides?

Edited by Tpoppa

• Casper pinned this topic
  • Casper unpinned this topic