Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

I'll make you a deal on my 5x9, and I'll throw in a ramp.....

I saw yours, trying to stay to my budget and won't be ready to buy for a bit. I don't mind coming down to the Columbus area though since I can work in a Iron Pony and Thurmans visit in too :D

• 4 weeks later...
I don't get it; its at the upper end of KBB value and in the winter still. Am I missing something?

Lol well with spring right around the corner, I figure I may as well keep it at the price I want toget out of it.. I had someone offer me 3900 the other night and I didn't take it. Once it gets warm someone will pick it up. As long as I can get a race bike before may I'm in no hurry.

Lol well with spring right around the corner, I figure I may as well keep it at the price I want toget out of it.. I had someone offer me 3900 the other night and I didn't take it. Once it gets warm someone will pick it up. As long as I can get a race bike before may I'm in no hurry.

I would've taken that $3900 and ran with it but then again me personally I wouldn't offered more than $3300 simply because I can get 08's for 4-4500

you didnt happen to buy that bike from the Cinci area did you?

No sir. And there are still 05-06s going for 5k...

ah. yours sounds and looks incredibly like the one I nearly bought down near Cinci last spring mods, bodywork and all!

damn I can't believe people would pay that much for an 05-06! I bought my 05 in 2009 for half that with half the miles although not as extensive a mod list

Good luck with the sale, hope you get what you want for it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper pinned this topic
  • Casper unpinned this topic