Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

^ They probably do not have a clean title.  It was most likely wrecked (if not totaled).

makes sense, decide to unload it instead of going through the rigamaroll of getting a rebuild title + the few extra pieces it still needs. 

Seen a ad on FB the other day that a guy was looking for a sport bike any size but it had to be FI so he could put a power commander on it. 

So let me get this strait he would pass on a 1liter carb bike but take a 300fi bike just do he could put a PC on it??:facepalm:

18 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Seen a ad on FB the other day that a guy was looking for a sport bike any size but it had to be FI so he could put a power commander on it. 

So let me get this strait he would pass on a 1liter carb bike but take a 300fi bike just do he could put a PC on it??:facepalm:

Where is that link? I got a fi bike for sale.

58 minutes ago, hiro said:

"New 2015 Honda CBR® 1000RR MSRP: $13,999 Your Price: $8,999" at Westfield Powersports

How is that possible? $5000 off? Are they normally severely marked up or are they taking a loss?

It's a 3 year old leftover. They want to cut their losses and clear room for newer bikes on their floor that will sell quickly and give them some kind of profit. 

Edited by what

• Casper unpinned this topic