Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

17 hours ago, jbot said:

alright which one of you fuckers picked the hypermotard up?  i was on my way home from a long trip and couldn't check it out til today, but it's goooooone.  hate your face

7 minutes ago, jbot said:

alright which one of you fuckers picked the hypermotard up?  i was on my way home from a long trip and couldn't check it out til today, but it's goooooone.  hate your face

I saw that bike but then wondered about the valve service intervals on it... and my want for a Grom is slightly greater than the want for a Motard...

30 minutes ago, jbot said:

I got it. Sorry. Sike. heh

2 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

I saw that bike but then wondered about the valve service intervals on it... and my want for a Grom is slightly greater than the want for a Motard...

You should buy myyyy grom that has probably less than a 100 miles on it 

44 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

What year and color? Any mods?

2014 red no mods except I have all the lights off it currently since I was just riding around the shop floor to get from one section to the next. I'll probably put it back on in the near future 

49 minutes ago, jbot said:

2014 red no mods except I have all the lights off it currently since I was just riding around the shop floor to get from one section to the next. I'll probably put it back on in the near future 

Asking price?

• 3 weeks later...

These $11-15 boots will probably get removed or never sent....maybe he has several auctions. The same photos are also listed for $100

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Professional-Motorcycle-Offroad-Sport-Motorbike-MX-GP-Racing-Leather-Boots-Shoes-/192301277057?var=&hash=item2cc60c9f81:m:mC-vXU6A52-Z3LnrIGwkGRQ

feedback sales are listed in $HKD not CH...

Edited by motocat12

17 hours ago, vf1000ride said:

Oh so you went there and are now "that guy".  You coulda at least offered a handy to go with it.  Geese, what is this world coming too?  :)

He defiled something so pure so yes I have no problem being that guy

On 9/23/2017 at 12:32 PM, motocat12 said:

Judging by the condition of the radiator, I'd say that vfr was totaled before it became this bastardized slingshot

• 1 month later...

2001 "crossplane" R1 $1490 (retroactive technology?) firmware update!

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/d/r1-sounds-amazing-2001/6365826762.html

2001 Yamaha R1, 14,000 miles, full D&D exhaust, ECU flash, Power Commander, cross plane crankshaft motor sounds amazing and runs even better, torque of a twin with the top end power of a tradition inline four, clean and clear title in hand
$1400.00 OBO
Can deliver bike for the right price

Edited by motocat12

• Casper unpinned this topic