Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

11 hours ago, hiro said:

How's this? 2004 ZZR 600, 4500 miles, $2500

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/6056844427.html

Great bike!

This bike was built from 1993 to 2004.  This was originally Kawasaki's flagship 600 (ZX-6) and was relegated to budget bike in 1995 when Kawasaki released the track focused ZX-6R. Owned this exact color in the form of a 93 ZX-6 from 93 to 95. Great bike with very good power from midrange to redline. Other than a weak second gear the bike is bulletproof. I had to change second gear after I slammed to many clutchless 1 to 2 gear wheelies.

17 minutes ago, whaler said:

Great bike!

This bike was built from 1993 to 2004.  This was originally Kawasaki's flagship 600 (ZX-6) and was relegated to budget bike in 1995 when Kawasaki released the track focused ZX-6R. Owned this exact color in the form of a 93 ZX-6 from 93 to 95. Great bike with very good power from midrange to redline. Other than a weak second gear the bike is bulletproof. I had to change second gear after I slammed to many clutchless 1 to 2 gear wheelies.

I woulda considered it if I wanted that riding position. (I do, but not as an only bike.) Sounds like it was ridden just enough to keep it alive.

20 hours ago, hiro said:

How's this? 2004 ZZR 600, 4500 miles, $2500

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/6056844427.html

I had a 1996 zx6e, which is what this is.... Comfy, fast bike. Great riding position, and like every Kawasaki i have ridden, the transmission is very smooth, and solid shifting.... But they do tend to blow out 2nd gear quit often. And it's expensive to fix, if you can even get parts.

Interesting note, Kawasaki sold both the ninja zx6e and the zx6r, in the 90's and early 2000's... But the tail section of the bike said, "ZX6R" on both....A LOT of people thought they had an "R" .... But they were WAY different. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Ryan_c_F said:

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/6177944193.html

Pretty solid deal on a K1200RS -- assuming the brake servo is still in good running order and the shaft splines are on point.

Don't forget about the transmission seal too. If it goes out, it can destroy the clutch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic