Craigslist, eBay, Internet find thread

rawlins87

16 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

A 5 year old helmet... It needs replaced anyway the glues and adhesives have broken down and probably not risking to protect your noodle. 

Ah, I didn't think about the age of the helmet. (I have thought about how styrofoam cups don't biodegrade supposedly. Not sure what makes a helmet degrade.)

10 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Dang that thing is clean.

It is. lol 

I still cant tear my way away from a supersport right now. I was throwing it around the metro parks the other day and was thinking man I love this thing. The thing I did learn when I went on the Gap trip is really the only thing I want is more storage (never thought I'd say that when I first got into the sport.) I may just end up getting a tail bag to complement my bags and tank bag. Still wont compare to most OEM hard bags but....

Edited by TimTheAzn

33 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

It is. lol 

I still cant tear my way away from a supersport right now. I was throwing it around the metro parks the other day and was thinking man I love this thing. The thing I did learn when I went on the Gap trip is really the only thing I want is more storage (never thought I'd say that when I first got into the sport.) I may just end up getting a tail bag to complement my bags and tank bag. Still wont compare to most OEM hard bags but....

I always considered the VFR as a sportbike with luggage. It is definitely one of the furthest to the sport side of sport touring IMO. Amazing bikes with an awesome sounding motor.

37 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

It is. lol 

Easy...

675 = Track Bike

Viffer = Road bike

Now you have nothing to use as an excuse...it's even white!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Tim, you should take a sport tourer out for a few hours some time. They're very capable.

Honestly thats what I need to do. I know how capable they are thanks to chasing them around.

5 minutes ago, whaler said:

You found it which means you were looking...

I look for trucks/motorcycles every night lol. Need to sell my m5 so I can get a truck, then a trailer. I need me some track days.

50 minutes ago, whaler said:

Easy...

675 = Track Bike

Viffer = Road bike

Now you have nothing to use as an excuse...it's even white!

V4 with dirt bar conversion. Sportbike, Touring and Motard all rolled into one. Or even make yourself a Streetona.

Honda Vfr Streetfighter

Edited by motocat12

44 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

V4 with dirt bar conversion. Sportbike, Touring and Motard all rolled into one. Or even make yourself a Streetona.

Honda Vfr Streetfighter

what hub/wheel is that? my 97 had lug nuts. also what forks are on it?

Edited by zx3vfr

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

It is. lol 

That bike is sweet and a great deal.  Diamond in the rough especially with the mileage.  That bike will handle the twisties just fine and the extra storage is great for trips.  I bet if you had a chance to ride one you would feel way more comfortable in the saddle, especially for longer trips.  It's worth it Tim, keep the Daytona for the track!

That bike is sweet and a great deal.  Diamond in the rough especially with the mileage.  That bike will handle the twisties just fine and the extra storage is great for trips.  I bet if you had a chance to ride one you would feel way more comfortable in the saddle, especially for longer trips.  It's worth it Tim, keep the Daytona for the track!

06ab819c7d1268a53e7f6047827e6c8a.jpg

This is in my garage right now lol. I've ridden it a fair amount. Nothing close to the riding I would be doing with it though if I bought it. I need to get on more types of ST machines to see which ones I like.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

• Casper pinned this topic
  • Casper unpinned this topic