Ace

hollywood3586

Well not to thread jack your thread Holly but gotta give my update from today. I did the Tackle the Tower run in Downtown Cleveland which was 38 flights straight up. My goal was to be sub 20 minutes. Well to my surpirse did it in 9:52.8 and was38th out of 53 in my age bracket and 538th out of 800 registered racers. Need to give mad props to my trainer who headed before me and then waited at the top for me (I was 3 minutes behind her). Not like she could have left as I had the car keys!:D

Never did get an answer.

The link you give us has your id in it, but takes us to a sales page not a profile page. This makes me think you're getting some kind of commission for any sales from your link. It looks like a pyramid sales scheme.

If you are advising this as a product to use to lose weight then don't you think it's fair to let us know whether your recommendation is based upon the fact that you get paid when we buy it, no?

EDIT: I looked myself. Pyramid sales scheme. No thanks.

http://www.sabaforlife.com/en/63/default.aspx

6 — Matching Bonus:

1st generation 50% Receive when you become a Sr. Associate

2nd generation 20% Receive when you become a Director

3rd generation 10% Receive when you become a Bronze Director

4th generation 5% Receive when you become a Silver Director

5th generation 5% Receive when you become a Gold Director

6th generation 5% Receive when you become a Platinum Director

7th generation 5% Receive when you become a Executive Platinum Director

• Upvote 1

Good work Holly! Big change for just a months time. Hopefully it stays off after you stop the drug.

I was tipping 325lbs in my mid 20's back in the late 90's and finally got my head straight to cut weight and change the way I lived. Started with a week long fluid/supplement regiment to thoroughly cleanse, followed by 5-6 small meals daily and GNC DietFuel ( would switch to RippedFuel when I was pouring on the PT ) and it took me 10 months to chop 125lbs. I couldnt believe the difference, was like I was spring loaded and in the best shape of my life. Tons of mountain biking and simple calisthenics for an hour or 2, 4-5 days a week. After I got to about 200lbs I was fairly cut, and saw a lot of my old muscle mass from high school days again.....but I'd plateaued for a month or so and then ceased the drug ( $40 a bottle 3 times a month is costly ), stuck with the eating habits, and didnt really gain anything for the 1st year, BUT the weight did eventually start creeping on once my body balanced back out and my workout routines became more normal at just a few times a week. My metabolism is virtually nonexistent, so its nothing for me to gain 10 over a lazy weekend and a constant war must be waged within :nono:

Best of luck to you, and stick with it!

Good work Holly! Big change for just a months time. Hopefully it stays off after you stop the drug.

I was tipping 325lbs in my mid 20's back in the late 90's and finally got my head straight to cut weight and change the way I lived. Started with a week long fluid/supplement regiment to thoroughly cleanse, followed by 5-6 small meals daily and GNC DietFuel ( would switch to RippedFuel when I was pouring on the PT ) and it took me 10 months to chop 125lbs. I couldnt believe the difference, was like I was spring loaded and in the best shape of my life. Tons of mountain biking and simple calisthenics for an hour or 2, 4-5 days a week. After I got to about 200lbs I was fairly cut, and saw a lot of my old muscle mass from high school days again.....but I'd plateaued for a month or so and then ceased the drug ( $40 a bottle 3 times a month is costly ), stuck with the eating habits, and didnt really gain anything for the 1st year, BUT the weight did eventually start creeping on once my body balanced back out and my workout routines became more normal at just a few times a week. My metabolism is virtually nonexistent, so its nothing for me to gain 10 over a lazy weekend and a constant war must be waged within :nono:

Best of luck to you, and stick with it!

Thank you and I give you huge props for the dedication. That's amazing. I understand how you feel with the metabolism, I have a hypothyroidism so I'm in the same boat. Well I plan on keeping up with my eating habits and workouts so I hope it doesn't creep back on. :)

Never did get an answer.

The link you give us has your id in it, but takes us to a sales page not a profile page. This makes me think you're getting some kind of commission for any sales from your link. It looks like a pyramid sales scheme.

If you are advising this as a product to use to lose weight then don't you think it's fair to let us know whether your recommendation is based upon the fact that you get paid when we buy it, no?

EDIT: I looked myself. Pyramid sales scheme. No thanks.

http://www.sabaforlife.com/en/63/default.aspx

Yeah I don't personally like the online sales, I'm more personable. I would never endorse something I didn't think was legit. Sorry bud if you think it's just a sales scheme but Ace truly has helped me in every way with my weightloss.. If I can make a little money while helping people out I'm all for it. But you sir are intentionally being a dick. :)

Yeah I don't personally like the online sales, I'm more personable. I would never endorse something I didn't think was legit. Sorry bud if you think it's just a sales scheme but Ace truly has helped me in every way with my weightloss.. If I can make a little money while helping people out I'm all for it. But you sir are intentionally being a dick. :)

Now that you've come out and said profit is definitely part of your motivation for posting this here, if you've made any money in commission from OR members, you should sack up and get to sponsor status. If you don't want to (or can't get permission) to be a sponsor, you should remove your referral tag. I don't know if MLM/pyramid schemes are considered a legit business that Casper would allow as a sponsor, but you should at least try. Just my personal opinion, I don't speak for anyone here.

Now that you've come out and said profit is definitely part of your motivation for posting this here, if you've made any money in commission from OR members, you should sack up and get to sponsor status. If you don't want to (or can't get permission) to be a sponsor, you should remove your referral tag. I don't know if MLM/pyramid schemes are considered a legit business that Casper would allow as a sponsor, but you should at least try. Just my personal opinion, I don't speak for anyone here.

You know, you're right. These last few semesters have been crazy so I have sort of neglected my OR. I will do that today, thanks jbot :)

Wish i could gain a little I've been 130 since i was 16 and I'm 23 now, i can eat all day and not gain a pound.

I was this way for a long time until I got into bodybuilding, tracking calories, and the likes. Put on nearly 50 pounds in 2 years.

My weight loss solution: stop working out and eat garbage all day! I dropped 30 pounds in a year! Granted, it was all muscle but hey... :rolleyes:

All you had to do is say you made a commission on the sales. Nothing wrong with that, just be honest and let us make up our own minds. Not being a dick.

If someone came on here giving a rave review for a business he worked for without letting us know he worked there then that would raise an eyebrow or two. Same deal.

Edited by Scruit