Ace

hollywood3586

For me personally being 5 weeks in I haven't hit a wall but my good friend Rebecca took it for 6 months and kept a gradual weight loss the entire time. She stopped taking it and only takes a pill like once a week for the energy. she has yet to gain any back. It gets you into the habit of not eating as much and/or making better decisions. Like at this point or me I cant eat any fast food. Fries and burgers, smelling the greasiness, make me want to yak. But I guess time will tell. I will be updating this so if i do hit a wall I will be posting about it.

Methylhexanamine in it.

Lol no thanks

Vasoconstrictor what's good about that. That's only one of the negative side effect.

(I had several paragraphs typed as why not to take this but accidentally hit a button on the iPad and when I backed the page up it was gone)

Credibility

Nursing/personal trainer student

6yrs powerlifting several weight classes (by choice- up and down- through nutrion and caloric intake)

Countless hours on studying training, nutrition, and dieting.

Edited by rawlins87

And that's fine. This isn't something for everyone, to each their own.

This product works around caffeine and a the DMAA.

Overweight people eat poorly and retain LOTS of salt.

Caffeine is a natural diuretic and a stimulant.

Stimulant to get people up and moving. Diuretics reduce water retention ie sodium.

Methylhexanamine when converted and synthesized in the body also reduces sodium.

Your weight loss you initially see is water loss. (If you loss fat it's by combining that with proper diet and exercise-maybe because you think the magic pill is working).

Compare this to how uneducated people think sitting in a sauna burns calories.

Also why people taking pills put the weight back on. It's water loss NOT fat Loss.

Keep taking it as you wish but I would advise other to educate them selves before hand.

Plain and simple calories in<calories out

how much do you think it would be to hire a big rapey-looking dude to just chase you around with duct tape and box cutter in each hand? probably less than the pills. or heroin for that matter. oh god, what am i doing with my life?!1?

... I love the app My Fitness Pal, its a really cool tool.

I used that one on computer and Android phone. It worked really well. I wanted to balance out what I was eating. And drop the levels of sodium, etc. Basically learn how to do that again; eat correctly and not try to overeat. I used it for quite a while.

Ummm, not trying to sh-t on your thread, but there ain't no such thing as a magic bullet for losing weight. It all boils down to calories in < calories burned. Now that being said, I suppose whatever works for someone is valid, but this product isn't too far removed from the recent fen-phen mess. The actives in the product are: Vitamin B-6, Chromium, Cocoa Powder, Spirulina, Green Tea Extract, 1,3-dimethylpentylamine HCI, Trace Mineral Complex, Phenylethylamin HCI, Caffeine (from natural source), Vanadium, where the actives are supposedly the phenylethylamine HCl and caffeine. There would also be some minute additional active(s) release from cocoa powder and tea extract. The rest is just what you can get from a traditional multi-vitamin supplement.

The biggest knock about claims for this product being effective is that PEA is extensively degraded via first-pass metabolism in the gut and never reaches sufficient levels in the brain to be active. The biggest caution is for people who are taking MAO inhibitors, which can increase brain concentration of PEA 1000-fold. MAOIs may also inhibit catabolism of dietary amines (as well as PEA) which may lead to acute hypertension.

It may work for you, but please use full disclosure when you're pushing pills.

Side effects may include..............death.........

Is this an infomercial?

Pretty much. I do applaud the OP for sticking with it and bettering herself! The more people that my wife see that are doing so, the more she is motivated to do the same herself, which probably helps more, for her, than my encouragement.

Wish i could gain a little I've been 130 since i was 16 and I'm 23 now, i can eat all day and not gain a pound.

I was like this for the longest time. Weighed no more than 150 lbs until my mid 30s, then all hell broke loose. 41 now and can't seem to get under 200lbs. Hover right around 205, give or take a few.

Great job and do what works for you.

Since last year I'm down 60 pounds with a goal of another 30 this year. Started with a fitness bootcamp (this P90X, etc.) and then signed on with a personal trainer. The plus with her (beyond her looks) is that there are no two workouts that are the same during the week. I usuualy show up 20 - 25 minutes early and use the treadmill and /or the ellipitcal. I'll have my own eilliptical once I move the one from my sister's house.

I try and watch what I eat, but once a week I'll admit that I have a crappy meal (calorie wise, etc.)

Just everyone please pray for me on February 2nd as I "Tckle the Tower" in downtown Cleveland. It's a race up 38 flights of stairs. Something tells me I'll bit a little sore on Sunday and Monday!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...