Ace

hollywood3586

So I wanted to share with you all. I have a friend who had been taking this stuff called ACE from a company called Saba. For shits and giggles I decided to try it for a month. well my results from just 5 weeks are awesome. Plus it gave me energy without the shakes. Its an all natural supplement that's safe enough for this 14 year old boy:

IMG_1351.jpg

Here are my before and afters:

randomiphone1095_zps94b82903.jpg

randomiphone1094_zps042ead9f.jpg

This girl lost 48 pounds:

IMG_1347.jpg

I lost around 13 pounds from the beginning of December to January 3rd. I was shocked at the inches lost from just the side by side. So now I'm making it a goal of mine to make myself the best possible me. If you want any information on ACE here is my website and if you'd like to try it I have free samples for you to try. www.sabaforlife.com/hollymynk If you do want a sample message me and ill tell you how.

I guess sometimes we need help with those new years resolutions. Im just glad I found it now.

Ummm, not trying to sh-t on your thread, but there ain't no such thing as a magic bullet for losing weight. It all boils down to calories in < calories burned. Now that being said, I suppose whatever works for someone is valid, but this product isn't too far removed from the recent fen-phen mess. The actives in the product are: Vitamin B-6, Chromium, Cocoa Powder, Spirulina, Green Tea Extract, 1,3-dimethylpentylamine HCI, Trace Mineral Complex, Phenylethylamin HCI, Caffeine (from natural source), Vanadium, where the actives are supposedly the phenylethylamine HCl and caffeine. There would also be some minute additional active(s) release from cocoa powder and tea extract. The rest is just what you can get from a traditional multi-vitamin supplement.

The biggest knock about claims for this product being effective is that PEA is extensively degraded via first-pass metabolism in the gut and never reaches sufficient levels in the brain to be active. The biggest caution is for people who are taking MAO inhibitors, which can increase brain concentration of PEA 1000-fold. MAOIs may also inhibit catabolism of dietary amines (as well as PEA) which may lead to acute hypertension.

It may work for you, but please use full disclosure when you're pushing pills.

You are entitled to voice your opinions on the matter but most people who have any sort of health problem already would quite possibly consult a physician before trying anything new. With that being said LIVE STRONG did an article breaking it down into each ingredient and adverse side affects. http://www.livestrong.com/article/483267-saba-health-supplement-side-effects/

As far as it being a "magic pill" I never said that. All I want to do is share with you guys the results that I've seen and experienced in person from loved ones who take ACE. I personally, having hypothyroidism, find it EXTREMELY difficult to lose weight for obvious reasons. This is the first thing i have found to help me break that wall of shedding the unwanted pounds in 5 years, and i have tied a lot of shit. I have ALWAYS been the skeptical person when it comes to diets and pills, but this is a natural supplement and it does what it says it is supposed to. The only thing i changed in my life was my water consumption. I drink a hell of a lot more water now.

I lost 75 pounds over the course of 2 years watching what I eat. I used a website called sparkpeople.com, which is free and helps you manage your food consumption. It also tracks exercise and has a very active forum for support. You can even enter allergies, food preferences and tastes and it will create a weekly menu for you and even go so far as to create a shopping list. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and this was the only thing that has worked for me. Magic potions and pills may work for the elite few, but for the rest of us, the way to lose weight is simple - Calories Consumed < Calories Expelled.

Hey congrats on the weight loss. I've been working on losing some myself. I'm down 15lbs. I've just been doing mine by drinking a lot of tea, and trying to avoid sugar (when I'm not drinking), and all carbs which isnt that hard since I cant have gluten anyways. Most of the weight loss supplements make me sick because they have vitamins in them that I already get enough of in my diet. Some of those vitamins can be toxic in excess such as Vit A. But that's good you found something that works for you. I think that is the hardest part since everyone's body is so different.

Congrats on the weight loss!!

I've went from 280 to 190 in a year, put it back on an I am down to 250 an still loosing. Like bubba said calories, that's the key. I eat what ever I want but stay active. Play paintball, airsoft, laser tag, running, tennis an just walking around. No supplements, no metabolism boosters just active. About the only thing I've changed is pop, I try only to drink water an tea..an alcohol.

I was pushing really hard the first time an was taking less than 1500 calories in a day while working a very physical job an then running 6 miles after I got off work an doing the activities I listed. Now with a desk job I have to be even more active. Also doing a workout my friend an I are doing for New Years. Do # rep for what ever the day of the month is an what ever the # of the month is is the reps. Push ups, sit ups an squats.

Wow that's awesome and I also use sparkpeople.com I just needed that extra boost because I would lose 30 lbs and hit a wall.. But congrats john.. That's quite an accomplishment. :)

My wife lost about 60 too, so keep it up! It's funny, between the two of us, we lost an average person. Clean living, that's all it takes. Miller 64 ain't that bad, guys. :D

My wife lost about 60 too, so keep it up! It's funny, between the two of us, we lost an average person. Clean living, that's all it takes. Miller 64 ain't that bad, guys. :D

Or drink wine instead of beer. My brother did the paelio diet, and lost 50lbs in 4 months. Its weird, he doesnt look like my brother anymore.

most pills and diets seem to end up with hitting a wall and then regaining the weight back. How does ace do with that?

I struggle with weight gain too, but in general I just try to do things that will keep me healthy in general. ~5 years ago, I was 25 lbs heavier and could easily eat 2 chipotle burritos or 8 boneless wings a chicken wrap and a side order of fries in one sitting. I left high school at 100lbs, which is way too skinny, but i was so active it was hard to put on weight. Eating too much in combination with my considerably less active college lifestyle, I put on over 50lbs in 2-3 years (it wasn't alcohol, i didn't drink at all). I spent a couple days drinking a ton of liquids and eating lots of very small meals so that i could shrink my stomach back to normal size, then I started eating normal meals again. I haven't eliminated any particular foods, but every once in a while I remind myself that i'm in control of what i eat and how i feel because of it. I want to feel good and look good more than i want that 2nd burrito and the lethargic feeling that comes right after finishing it. I also used sparkpeople.com for a little while, but got bored of it and stopped using it. I used it pretty much just long enough to realize a lot of the food i was eating that i thought wasn't that bad for me was actually pretty bad.

Can you please list off your exact diet and exercise plan prior and during this test?

Before I started ACE I sort of watched what I ate but I'm also a student and there aren't very many healthy options on campus. But now I don't eat past 8:00 pm and I keep my choices the best i possibly can. I love the app My Fitness Pal, its a really cool tool.

most pills and diets seem to end up with hitting a wall and then regaining the weight back. How does ace do with that?

I struggle with weight gain too, but in general I just try to do things that will keep me healthy in general. ~5 years ago, I was 25 lbs heavier and could easily eat 2 chipotle burritos or 8 boneless wings a chicken wrap and a side order of fries in one sitting. I left high school at 100lbs, which is way too skinny, but i was so active it was hard to put on weight. Eating too much in combination with my considerably less active college lifestyle, I put on over 50lbs in 2-3 years (it wasn't alcohol, i didn't drink at all). I spent a couple days drinking a ton of liquids and eating lots of very small meals so that i could shrink my stomach back to normal size, then I started eating normal meals again. I haven't eliminated any particular foods, but every once in a while I remind myself that i'm in control of what i eat and how i feel because of it. I want to feel good and look good more than i want that 2nd burrito and the lethargic feeling that comes right after finishing it. I also used sparkpeople.com for a little while, but got bored of it and stopped using it. I used it pretty much just long enough to realize a lot of the food i was eating that i thought wasn't that bad for me was actually pretty bad.

Having Hypothyroidism its extremely hard to keep your metabolism up to lose any weight at all. Being a student they just raised the co-pay to go see a physician so I can get back on my synthroid. But ACE has been the only thing in the last two years i have tried that has helped me.

I used to be able to kill 4 chipotle burritos lol

I call bullshit.. Video or STFU..

how is it as far as hitting a wall though? I have a friend that is trying to lose weight and I think she is struggling both with a physical issue that makes it difficult to work out as well as some misinformation about what is actually healthy. I know she tries to do things like get veggie plates at restaurants, not realizing that they drown the veggies in oil and butter, or getting salads from mcdonalds.