What mamma bear bought me for Christmas.

2talltim

Its not a AR or a AK but its semi auto and can load more than 10 rounds in it. Im still going to have fun with it, ATI conversion kit, bipod, flash supressor, sling, scope and rings on the way by the end of the week. She told me about it last week and i ordered the 25 rd mags for it before they were gone.:D When she handed it over it had two $100 bills wrapped with it with strict instructions to customize how ever i want. Yup shes a good woman

2012-12-24_16-34-54_892.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

I had a 10//22 before but i traded it to jporter for a saxophone for my oldest to be in the band. This time i wanted the stainless barrel and she found it a wallyworld of all places. Going full tacti-cool on this one, ill post more pics when i get it done

I had a 10//22 before but i traded it to jporter for a saxophone for my oldest to be in the band. This time i wanted the stainless barrel and she found it a wallyworld of all places. Going full tacti-cool on this one, ill post more pics when i get it done

And I've had fun with it! I still haven't changed anything on it like I figured I would. I can see where a larger capacity mag would come in handy with them, too. I bought a couple 25 rd mags from some vertically challenged member on here, and it doesn't take long to empty them, and I don't get crazy pulling the trigger as fast as I can or anything.