Dark night references Aurora and Sandy Hook WTF

attackpainter

There is. And people "create" coincidences just to start shit. Personally this while thing has obviously gotten way out I hand. Look at how many rumors and coincidences and arguements have been started because of this. This is exactly part of what those crazies want. They want to start shit and guess what, it's working because people have nothing better to do. Example: look at how many threads on OR have started because of this. And please no one take this personally. Right now you can't open up a web browser, turn on the tv, or the radio without seeing nothing but all about this shit. And everyone just wants to point fingers at society. Well everyone is part of society. So stop blaming the government and everyone else and start blaming yourself. Because the only person who is in control of your life is you, and NOT anyone else. The goverment isn't gonna do much about this anyways. And what they do do, isn't gonna make much of a difference because kids these days are raised to figure out how to break rules. People need to stop expecting the government to raise their kids and learn to raise them on their own.

Sorry Paul that I went off in your thread. Nothing personal. Just finally snapped about all this.

Edited by ninjachic

There is. And people "create" coincidences just to start shit. Personally this while thing has obviously gotten way out I hand. L

Its like the movie 23(or is it 27? I don't remember), the guy thinks this number follows him everywhere and he does math to derive the number 23 out of practically anything. If you think or look hard enough, you can probably find 10 times this shit everyday. But you don't have the news for everything that went on in the world so you normally don't see these coincidences.

Its like the movie 23(or is it 27? I don't remember), the guy thinks this number follows him everywhere and he does math to derive the number 23 out of practically anything. If you think or look hard enough, you can probably find 10 times this shit everyday. But you don't have the news for everything that went on in the world so you normally don't see these coincidences.

Go back and read the rest of what I said now that I finished it. My phone likes to send comments before I finish them. Really miss Internet when I don't have it available.

I wasnt trying to imply that i think there is any type of connection. Just seems creepy to me. http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/entries/show/21089177-the-dark-knight-rises-reveals-aurora-and-sandy-hook-mass-shootings This one has a little more details. Like i said i just thought it was creepy and yes you can make a coincedence out of everything

Some people have way too much free time

Not so much way too much free time as for the need for attention. Society craves attention and its now at the point where people are doing severe things to get that attention. And the more attention those people who do those severe things like shooting up a school or whatever, the more others want that same attention. When it all comes down to it, blame the media and blame society for giving these people the attention they do not deserve!