School shooting in Connecticut

Scruit

Initial reports say the dead shooter was 24y/o, wearing a Kevlar vest and had 4 weapons.

Wife just text me saying the news just said two shooters dead, 20 and 24, and possibly another in custody? News conference coming up soon. Hopefully it'll shed some light on this.

In all seriousness you are a total piece of shit. Last time there was a kid involved in a school shooting you gave me crap for working at a school saying I was doing a fine job of raising kids to be killers. And now you do this.

You are an incredible steaming pile if shit man. Seriously, fuck you.

:+15million: what an incredible fucking douche bag

we need more people with guns. that should solve everything!

Not sure if serious, not sure if said in good or bad taste. Am sure didn't need said at all. You know it's a small world and there well could be several members here directly effected by this tragedy.

There's several other threads where douche comments could fit nicely and even be welcomed, this thread however is not one

• Upvote 3

Not sure if serious, not sure if said in good or bad taste. Am sure didn't need said at all.

How can that comment ever be construed to good taste?!?

I wish the shooters lived and were sent to federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Death seems to light of a punishment.

Yeah asshole, lets start a gun rights debate...
We need more people with tact... :nono:
Give it a rest.
Not sure if serious, not sure if said in good or bad taste. Am sure didn't need said at all. You know it's a small world and there well could be several members here directly effected by this tragedy.

There's several other threads where douche comments could fit nicely and even be welcomed, this thread however is not one

Clearly the wrong thread for a sarcastic comment. (but not an unreasonable underlying POV given the circumstances.)

How can that comment ever be construed to good taste?!?

I wish the shooters lived and were sent to federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Death seems to light of a punishment.

Agreed, I hate reading how the cowards took their own life and couldn't even man up to what they did. They dont have to suffer like the other families, it's just pathetic.

hey shithead, take note from the White House, and just about every other decent human being(key word decent):

Many people are talking again about gun control. But White House spokesman Jay Carney isn't joining in for now.

"I think it's important on a day like today to view this as I know the president, as a father does and I as a father and others who are parents certainly do, which is to feel enormous sympathy for families that are affected and to do everything we can to support state and local law enforcement and support those who are enduring what appears to be a very tragic event. There is, I'm sure, will be, rather, a day for discussion of the usual Washington policy debates but I don't think today is that day."

I agree. Let the bodies at least cool off before you two twats start your shit.

:nono:

I was trying to be considerate to those affected by this tragic course of events. Yet, I'm a twat, automatically, because I validate a point of view that doesn't agree with yours.

I agreed that this is not the thread for sarcastic comments.

phew...I thought it was NH but wasn't sure so when you said that I got extra nervous. Very happy to hear it wasn't his school and I'm sure he will call back once he can

Edited by Bad324

have you no emotions? i REALLY hope its a joke. im going to wrap your dick in my chain and drag you down 252 till there is nothing left but your ball hairs if its not..

its hit home, us adults with children that arent even directly affected, are still emotionally distraught because that could have been my kids, your kids, your neighbors kids.. fuck that shit, if something ever happened to my kids i couldnt live. i kill the mother fucker that even lay a hand on my children.

isaacs papa - he'll call back.. just keep hope..

• Upvote 1

No matter how many shooters they are, that pisses me off that any one of those shooters are dead. It's people like that why we should be able to torture people. Call me whatever, but seriously? That's a sick fuck right there and getting shot, or just rotting in jail or whatever, is getting off too easy. Those are CHILDREN who have their whole lives ahead of them, and some crazy psycho fuck has to take that all away from them. Sorry people like that just really piss me off. I lost a good friend when I was little to gun violence and stories like this just take me right back to that.