AMA Supercross on RIGHT NOW!

Rootney

• 4 weeks later...

FYI, Supercross season kicks off this Saturday 1/5/13. A1 will be LIVE on Speed Channel @ 930pm. Here's the upcoming tv schedule

LIVE - Anaheim, CA - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 01.05.13 - 9:30PM ET on SPEED

LIVE - Phoenix, AZ - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 01.12.13 - 9:30PM ET on SPEED

Anaheim, CA - Supercross 450SX Racing 01.20.13 - 1:00PM ET on CBS

LIVE - San Diego, CA - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 02.09.13 - 10:30PM ET on SPEED

LIVE - Arlington, TX - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 02.16.13 - 9:30PM ET on SPEED

LIVE - Atlanta, GA - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 02.23.13 - 7:30PM ET on SPEED

St. Louis, MO - Supercross 450SX Racing 03.03.13 - 12:00PM ET on CBS

LIVE - Indianapolis, IN - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 03.16.13 - 7:30PM ET on SPEED

LIVE - Toronto, ON - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 03.23.13 - 8:00PM ET on SPEED

LIVE - Houston, TX - Supercross 450SX and 250SX Racing 04.06.13 - 9:30PM ET on SPEED

season opener is on right now.

they're blah-blah-blahing, racing hasn't started yet.

here's to hoping i can has coffee and a Danish with Erin Bates in Indy again this year, just like last year. that's right, yours truly and the lovely Ms. Bates...

:fapfap::fuckyeah:

dafuq just happened at the start of the Lites West main?! :eek:

/no spoiler alert needed, Snot...just make sure you don't fast forward past to get to the 450's...

*edit: awesome lites race...can't wait for the main.

** second edit: at the risk of sounding like a moto-x 'homer', the 450 main kicked @$$. Won't give away the winner, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Edited by jblosser

Was a hell of a good set of heats/mains - Milsaps came out swinging again this season and actually got the W.

Stewart needs to quit putting his feet down on the berms or he won't have any good knees left :nono:

Villopoto got a shit start and hit the dirt just under halfway through the main, instantly he was limping again so his 3peat possibilities are dwindling if his knee is torn again.

I was pleasantly surprised with Malcolm Stewarts early jump towards the front, and a decent finish in 5th so there's hope for him since it seems he can keep it on 2 better than his brother most races, but James did manage to keep control this time and finished top 10 at least - probably due to his knee hurting from the practice crash.

Barcia finished further out than I expected since he was in the top 3 off the start, but his fitness may not be quite up to par with the heavier machine, 5 more laps, and better riders to contend with. A few mistakes on his part set him back some but he can typically make that time back up.....guess the elite class is going to MAKE him prove his worth, and do so "cleanly":D

I'm excited to see this weekends continuation and surely will get better with every stop all season long - 2013's rockin' so far!

Barcia finished further out than I expected since he was in the top 3 off the start, but his fitness may not be quite up to par with the heavier machine, 5 more laps, and better riders to contend with. A few mistakes on his part set him back some but he can typically make that time back up.....guess the elite class is going to MAKE him prove his worth, and do so "cleanly":D

Uh... wasn't Barcia top 3 until the last lap or two when he went cartwheeling off the track in the background handing it to Dungey?