Lightech Quick Release Gas Caps

RidersDiscount

Save weight and time with a quick release gas cap from Lightech. These vented gas caps replace the heavy stock unit and feature a mechanism that allows you to simply press down and spin the cap to release it.

Lightech produces these in a variety of colors that come and go frequently, so be sure to check with Nathan to see what we have available at any given time. He can be reached at 866.931.6644 ext. 809, or by sending a message through the forum. If email is more convenient, feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

quick_release_gas_cap-1.jpg

quick_release_gas_cap-2.jpg

quick_release_gas_cap-3.jpg

Got any "stupidly-shaped Ducati" caps?

I have a wide variety of options for the Ducati including all the popular models I know of off the top of my head. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know for sure.

I guess I don't get why you won't just post the price? It is like this on all products. What is to keep another member from posting the price after you tell them? Just curious. Not wanting to start sh*t

Some manufacturers have a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy that we are contractually required to not "advertise" their product below a specific price. This is a required contract with these suppliers for them to resell their products.

HE isn't doing it to be a pain.. he is doing it so his company and him don't get in trouble for advertising to low of a price.. and if you get a pm from him.. you'll know why.. they are GREAT prices and no one touches them.

Edited by Dubguy85

Some manufacturers have a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy that we are contractually required to not "advertise" their product below a specific price. This is a required contract with these suppliers for them to resell their products.

HE isn't doing it to be a pain.. he is doing it so his company and him don't get in trouble for advertising to low of a price.. and if you get a pm from him.. you'll know why.. they are GREAT prices and no one touches them.

;)