35 Motorsports off season specials

rub35

Hello all, here are some of our off season specials, packages and deals.

We are offering some off-season specials, all with a 20% labor discount, here are some of the deals that we’ve come up with:

Suspension service:

Basic fork service for which includes all parts and labor at -20% off regular price.

$148.95

Basic fork service + springs set up for your weight,

add $109.00 ($257.95)

OEM shock service:

$100 -20% =$80 + parts

Aftermarket shock service:

$100 -20% =$80 + parts (Ohlins TTX add $25)

Suspension upgrades (forks):

Ohlins FPK 20mm fork kit: (includes FPK compression & rebound piston kit, fork springs, oil seals and oil)

$535 installed

GP Suspension 20mm fork kit –half kit (includes compression piston kit, fork springs, oil seals and oil) $500 installed

GP Suspensions 20mm fork kit -complete (includes compression & rebound piston kit with mid-valve, fork springs, oil seals, oil and compression needles)

$600.00 installed

GP Suspension 25mm cartridge kit (complete drop-in cartridges with caps and springs)

$1200 installed

Ohlins NIX 30mm cartridge kit (complete drop-in cartridges with caps and springs)

$1500 installed

Suspension upgrades (shock)

Shock spring for OEM shock matched to rider weight: $119 installed

Ohlins TTX shock: $1450

JRI shocks:

$1345 (triple piggyback)

$1195 (triple remote)

$985 (double remote)

Penske shocks: $1345 (triple piggyback)

$1295 (triple remote)

$1095 (dbl. piggyback)

$985 (dbl. remote)

$725 (sport/track day shock –no reservoir)

Combination deals:

GP Suspension 25mm cartridge kit & JRI triple shock: $2195 (retail $2490)

Ohlins NIX30mm cartridge kit & TTX shock: $2499 (retail $3099)

Chassis service (clean and lubricate shock linkage bearings, swingarm bearings & steering head bearings, clean brake calipers & flush fluid, general check) $180.00

Engine rebuild special: $1600 + parts

We have solutions and options for most bikes including adventure, touring and sport touring bikes of most makes and models. Please find us at 35motorsports.com and send an email with questions or call.

Thanks!

We also need to get Reub out to some track days with us next season.

Brian, get on that will ya.

Oh, trust me. I want him out there more than anyone else does. I've always enjoyed riding with him and trust me when I say he is one of the best guys I have had the privilege of getting smoked by.

I will be taking mine to him in Feb, I can haul 4 bikes so can get 3 others there in back if any other central peeps need a way to get their bike to one of the best this side of Cali

In for this. Need the fork and rear shock work.

Any particulars about the services in particular do you prefer to have just the forks/shock or is delivering the whole bike for the fork/shock work okay? If so I'm guessing there's a bit more cost to remove and install back on bike. Prices for that?

Trying to get an idea of the best way get the work done and not cause any headaches.

Any particulars about the services in particular do you prefer to have just the forks/shock or is delivering the whole bike for the fork/shock work okay? If so I'm guessing there's a bit more cost to remove and install back on bike. Prices for that?

Trying to get an idea of the best way get the work done and not cause any headaches.

I can do either way. To measure and set up the sag, I would need the bike, but otherwise I can get it close. R&R forks is $60, R&R shock is $60.

Thanks.