Ever get the Heebie-Jeebies?

Scruit

Same here, used to be real bad as a kid, like really creep me out. Now every once in a while I get something that is so vivid I know I've dreamed the scenario out before. Most times I do something to change the course because it always seems the image/dream I had is not one I want to have happen again. So far I've been lucky and hope that I can always change the outcome unless it's something I don't want to change.

The one that sticks out the most was my cousins pool about 10-12, family summer pool party, we were playing with this huge round like island float people could sit in, and some noodles, and the next few seconds were the exact same I'd seen in a dream previously. I actually had to stop, step away, and even told them about it. Most were too young to understand but I never forgot it.

I'm thinking you used to go to ski camp and dream of hitting the slopes only to wake up and realize you were sacked out between two other kids merely giving them handies. :D

In the image I was sitting in the car in exactly the same place I already was except the hood was all smashed in, there was smoke coming out from the engine but it smelled like coolant, there was a hissing noise and and a tinny ringing in my ears and my feet/ankles hurt as well as my chest/shoulder. In front of me was a smashed up black car that I had obviously crashed into, couldn't tell what kind of car it was but I remember it had a really curved wide hood like an Infiniti G or similar. I remember being alive but scared..

During this half second 'incident', are you looking out at the scene through your eyes, or witnessing it as a third party?

If you feel you are looking out through your eyes, what cues and calibrations are you using to determine that it is actually YOU looking out?

During this half second 'incident', are you looking out at the scene through your eyes, or witnessing it as a third party?

If you feel you are looking out through your eyes, what cues and calibrations are you using to determine that it is actually YOU looking out?

All I have is the feeling that I was me. Kinda like in a dream where you know some fact (that may or may not be real) and don't question it. I often have dreams where I am in a house that I understood to be my house, but after I wake up and think back to the dream the house was nothing like any house I've been in.

All I have is the feeling that I was me. Kinda like in a dream where you know some fact (that may or may not be real) and don't question it. I often have dreams where I am in a house that I understood to be my house, but after I wake up and think back to the dream the house was nothing like any house I've been in.

I wouldn't worry about it then.

Probably some random entity occupying you for a moment.