wrecked bike

Exarch

My dad hates the fact that I have a bike, so I know he will never touch it. My brothers, on the other hand, well that may be a different story.

My brother wasn't living at home when I got my first bike, but I took him out to a big empty parking lot pretty much the first day he was home for summer and "taught" him how to ride.

I have certainly made my fair share of mistakes throughout my years riding, but the basics of riding were really easy for me (and my brother, and my dad...) to pick up on.

I would like to see some data on whether or not being proficient at driving a manual transmission car before learning to ride lowers the incidences of newb crashes...

My guess is that having a mastery of the 'theory' portion takes out a HUGE variable, and thus reduces mistakes exponentially.

Anyway, if you can't trust your dad, who can you trust?

Ya I'm pissed, ya it's just a mirror and wasn't layed down.... He didn't respect my wishes when I told him not to touch it, then I get this bullshit fucking excuse since it's in his name he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. That's pretty fucking shitty if you ask me and then he goes bragging all.the.time about.my.bike(his he says).to.everyone and about how he does.all this.stupid.crazy.shit.on my bike(even my old one) to make himself look good. Hell he even claims my.bike.as his.own on this website...

I.dont even drink often, but he pissed.me.off so bad.ive been drking all day now and then ue wants.$200 for registration after.he.fucks.my bike.up when he knows I didn't.want it insured/registered till summer when I had it back at.my house, but his ass had to pressure me.into.it(which he would have.done regardless anyhow so it didn't.really fuckong matter)

I hear that.its in my name.blshit enough from my.cunt fucking wife, I sure as fuck don't need.to hear it from my dad. fuck my life it don't mean shit anyone no one gives 2 fucking shits, everyone just cares about their.own fucking selves and what other people thijk.about them. I dont even know.why I bothrr anymore, its alo for nothijg.

Ya I'm pissed, ya it's just a mirror and wasn't layed down.... He didn't respect my wishes when I told him not to touch it, then I get this bullshit fucking excuse since it's in his name he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. That's pretty fucking shitty if you ask me and then he goes bragging all.the.time about.my.bike(his he says).to.everyone and about how he does.all this.stupid.crazy.shit.on my bike(even my old one) to make himself look good. Hell he even claims my.bike.as his.own on this website...

I.dont even drink often, but he pissed.me.off so bad.ive been drking all day now and then ue wants.$200 for registration after.he.fucks.my bike.up when he knows I didn't.want it insured/registered till summer when I had it back at.my house, but his ass had to pressure me.into.it(which he would have.done regardless anyhow so it didn't.really fuckong matter)

I hear that.its in my name.blshit enough from my.cunt fucking wife, I sure as fuck don't need.to hear it from my dad. fuck my life it don't mean shit anyone no one gives 2 fucking shits, everyone just cares about their.own fucking selves and what other people thijk.about them. I dont even know.why I bothrr anymore, its alo for nothijg.

Uhh sounds like it's his bike if it's in his name..

Stop drinking....it is only a bike, your Dad is OK which is what is most important, and yes if it is in his name, then it is technically his IMHO. Quit acting like a big baby and get over it, you won't get any sympathy here. Sounds like you and your Dad need to have a heart to heart AND YOUR WIFE as well. Yes people can suck, yes that is life, yes you need to handle it better. Set a good example for your kids, stop acting like a fuckstick.

• Upvote 1

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=16806

• Upvote 1

Cuz im a dumbass who thought he could trust his dad when I said dont fucking ride it. Obviously there isn't trust between us though as he always has to think everything is his as usual and doesnt give a fuck what I say as usual. He would rather look cool on his stupid fucking group ride with a bigger bike like everyone else.

Btw dad who has the deed to your house? You? Nope, but the bank does. Does that mean they can come in their house any time they please, I mean its their house after all, so what if your paying them koney? Also considering its their house all that shit belongs to them thats inside the house apparently...

keep the bike, its obviously yours, I just want my money back. you owe me $5k(how much I have invested in it) and another $120 for the kickstand. Hope you like it.

Cuz im a dumbass who thought he could trust his dad when I said dont fucking ride it. Obviously there isn't trust between us though as he always has to think everything is his as usual and doesnt give a fuck what I say as usual. He would rather look cool on his stupid fucking group ride with a bigger bike like everyone else.

Btw dad who has the deed to your house? You? Nope, but the bank does. Does that mean they can come in their house any time they please, I mean its their house after all, so what if your paying them koney? Also considering its their house all that shit belongs to them thats inside the house apparently...

keep the bike, its obviously yours, I just want my money back. you owe me $5k(how much I have invested in it) and another $120 for the kickstand. Hope you like it.

:wtf: its just a mirror calm down i mean really how old are u again? Im 22 and dont act like that to my own father you only got one and there not around forever. Sorry ninjadad if i was closer id ride with ya.

go-home-bus-youre-drunk.jpg

Found this in Ninjadad's intro thread. So he laid your bike down before but you want him to get a Can-Am so you can ride it but he can't ride your (his) bike? :dunno:

You have no bike :lol: now go buy that can-am so I can ride it. Btw thanks for laying my bike down, I took the fall for you :)