Budweiser Clyesdales

Limenine9r

We rebuilt the tab die not long ago for the King of Beers - the King has a new crown

90063CA4-4A06-42E4-A403-366D2FC8F8AA-403-000000F48CA371FA.jpg.....low quality photo but if ya look closely you can see the RedBull logo we did not long ago for the Asian market94A400CE-A5BF-46E4-A6DF-6948616BD42C-403-000000F491A22443.jpg.... We still make replacement tooling for this old style ring pull tab3E025FFA-2A9F-4AAE-9DE6-FF254D55D2FB-403-000000F48D7CF149.jpg

I would take my kids, but they are scared of horses...

Well.......could be a great opportunity to get them "un-scared" of horses. Doubt you will find much better behaved and trained horses than these giants. And they will make the majority of horses they will ever see look like ponies. ;)

Well.......could be a great opportunity to get them "un-scared" of horses. Doubt you will find much better behaved and trained horses than these giants. And they will make the majority of horses they will ever see look like ponies. ;)

It took me about 30 minutes at the renasons(no clue how to spell it) festival to even get my kids to pet the giant jousting horses they have. Ponies seem to scare them more than big horses for some reason though, go figure.

I will probably wait till they get a little older before I start introducing them to more animals, especially since my oldest already had to get stitches from a dog bite(unprovoked). Hec, I wanted to buy them a sugar glider and figured they would do well, but even them little things scare them. They do like snakes though :dunno:

If I do end up taking them I'll probably keep them far away from the horses so they don't start crying. I may go tomorrow if I can swing it, the museum is just up the street. Is this an all day thing or only at certain times?

Decided were gunna go today since it's nice, hopefully my boys don't start crying as soon as they see the horses.

Edited by Exarch

My wife's ultimate pasture ornament. She would love to have a Belgium or one of these.

Hint....they have them at the Sugarcreek auction for a few hundred bucks often. You'd be saving them from the Canadian slaughter house. Wouldn't want to feed them though. You can pick prego ponies and foals for pocket change to. If you take a women and a trailer, you won't come home empty. Sad place but with some of the mistreated equine, it's best it's ended sooner than later.

Yes - since 1990...in at Vandalia facility right now, they will probably transfer me back to Kettering.?

Yeah, a guy I worked with on the Haas' named Scott is heading up to Little York Rd. I heard Tony Cornaccione, who I could not stand, got moved up there too. He was our manager.