Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

ugh, i made it to the outlet mall, I'm freezing.  I'm stopped at McDs for a coffee to warm up.  I stopped under an overpass because I couldn't see the raod in front of me and I was dripping water off of me.  It looks like it finally stopped raining, gonna hit the road again soon.  I'm not even out of Ohio yet :(

Hope all of those riding down are being safe, lots of rain everywhere. Glad I reconsidered the whole riding down thing, I definitely don't have the right gear for these conditions.

We are around mile marker 29 in Kentucky. GPS has us coming in 129 to 28. Is this what you all are doing or is there a better route to take while towing a trailer?

Hope all of those riding down are being safe, lots of rain everywhere. Glad I reconsidered the whole riding down thing, I definitely don't have the right gear for these conditions.

We are around mile marker 29 in Kentucky. GPS has us coming in 129 to 28. Is this what you all are doing or is there a better route to take while towing a trailer?

That's what we are taking. We have a small trailer with just 1 bike and it's not bad. I'd just take the turns easier with a bigger trailer.

Yep that's the way in. That's how we go

I'm not going to make it tonight, maybe not at all.  I've managed to lose my phone, ID, credit cards in Ohio and I'm stuck in the middle of fucking KY with nothing.  Howards coming to get me :(