Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I just didnt want the sammich maker getting spoiled by being out of the kitchen and laying by the pool all day so i figured I would find her some work to do while I am out riding, or drinking. :cool:

• Upvote 1

I just didnt want the sammich maker getting spoiled by being out of the kitchen and laying by the pool all day so i figured I would find her some work to do while I am out riding, or drinking. :cool:

You can cross me off the list, I got taken care of!

With 5 guys in one cabin I would definitely bring extra TP!!!

Wow I didnt really think about that until right now.  I'll be sharing a bathroom with 3 guys.  It's gonna be like living with my brothers all over again but so much worse.  I think I'm gonna have to go get more alcohol to bring. 

Honestly bringing a couple extra rolls wouldn't hurt. One of my biggest fears is not having TP :lol:

Some nice wet wipes are quite handy to have, I always keep some in my side cases just in case a woods run is in order. 

• Upvote 1

Some good ideas in this thread. Ride safe everyone. I'll be in the Cascades while you're at the gap!

Hey,I'm working in Seattle right now - did a nice 450 mile run in The Cascades (Mt St Helens and Rainier national park) just this Sunday. How long will you be out here?