Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Uh ya you guys have fun on your night ride. Last time I had to make a return trip and drove the dragon at 1am and ending up helping pull a bike off the side of the mountain. It was so dark I had to use my phone as a flashlight to see where I was walking. Each their own though.

what do you bubbys thank about a night ride down there 1st thing

after we get the pillows in the cabin it makes riding in the day like haven

I'm game. I've been through at night. It's very surreal. Beautiful. Definitely slower paced. Bring a flashlight.

True dat, bunch of drunk bubbys and bubbyettes in the back of a truck cruisin the hill country, good times

The best part was trying to take pictures of the cab occupants. Loved hearing the sound of those small twin turbos spinning up through the curves. :bow: bowdog

Uh ya you guys have fun on your night ride. Last time I had to make a return trip and drove the dragon at 1am and ending up helping pull a bike off the side of the mountain. It was so dark I had to use my phone as a flashlight to see where I was walking. Each their own though.

no shit! Driving the dragon in pitch black at 4am was bad enough and I've got pretty damn good headlights on the truck.

shit, I don't even like the Dragon that much as it is. It's too boring to me because I have to go too slow :lol:

I agree on the blind cornering on 129 spot that was real bad were the two 10 mph turns down from the dam.

10mph :lol: obviously you never followed Habi down that road!! (route 28)

Edited by bowdog

Ninjachic take your time and ask for pointer on how you are riding its not a speed thing. the more advance rides go fast. they are a bunch of good guys.

Thanks. I appreciate that. I knew it wasnt a speed thing with me. Hence why I said before, I'm sure i'll be fine even if I'm not riding with everyone else.