Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Thanks, I will definitely take that spot. Will have some extra cash this year with the new job so if gas ends up being more split 3 ways thats fine.

Should be colse to the same, pulling that enclosed empty on the freeway i was only getting 10-11 mpgs this new one i was getting 15-16 we will see. I want to see what weight distribution is going to be before i add a 4th bike

Ben and Paul are going to cringe at this but im goting to trailer the Vee down. Im going to set my trailer up for 3 bikes, so josh and mike if you want to call dibs on the other 2 spots they are yours. Should be same deal as last time with the lighter trailer and only 3 bikes should be around 1 tank af gas per person, even though there will only be 3 of us. later this srping i might tinker with setting it up for 4 bikes but i wont know till they weather gets warmer and i can experiment.

I will take you up on that.

Where did you eat ??

last year we had a slightly larger group than 2 years ago and we ate at random places last year. It was definitely more geared to the route and the ride than the lunch stop last year which was completely ok with me since we hit some new stuff I hadn't been on

In 2011 we went to several excellent BBQ joints none of which I recall the name. One was in Tellico at the end of the Cherehola and you took a left at that major highway. Another was somewhere near the BRP and the third I don't remember where it was at all

For 2013, I'll see if I can't figure out our somewhat usual routes and locate any good BBQ joints and incorporate those into the route

WHAT?:eek:..IMO thats the best shit ever, me and the wife detoured there coming home from florida just to get some BBQ. Now the place in Clayton, GA wasnt all that:nono:

I thought Krambones was pretty damn good. Wasn't as impressed with Oinkers but do remember the sides there were good.

Lol, if you remember right.... Last year I had the ladies lap dancing at the fire and 3 came back to the cabin. I won't have time for other cabin projects ;)

Thought I'd team up with a pro on a project like this, your the first one that came to mind.:D

Not even touching the newb with bewbs ability to wad up a two fiddy down there. That area mixed with NO experience is a recipe for disaster.

I think she's definitely biting off more than she can swallow. Pun intended.

• Upvote 1