F&P America

snot

Assume your talking Troy? -- I have been interviewing for a spot at their sister company, F.tech R&D. Seems like they have a large backlog of work coming in. Main customers - Honda, Toytota, and GM. -- Wouldnt mind some skinny on both myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. What area are you in? Design, Testing, Prototype, Admin? FTRD is the design base for North American Models for all of our customers. All global models such as Civic, Accord, or CR-V are designed in Japan. More and more models are being transfered to N.A. due to the strong YEN. R&D just expanded not too long ago because of the increased workload. Hope you enjoy it. Its a much different atmosphere over there than it is at the plant. I am sure we will be meeting when you come over for a plant tour.

Cool. What area are you in? Design, Testing, Prototype, Admin? FTRD is the design base for North American Models for all of our customers. All global models such as Civic, Accord, or CR-V are designed in Japan. More and more models are being transfered to N.A. due to the strong YEN. R&D just expanded not too long ago because of the increased workload. Hope you enjoy it. Its a much different atmosphere over there than it is at the plant. I am sure we will be meeting when you come over for a plant tour.

-- Not sure of what all I will be doing but my understanding is that I will be more a do it all project engineer and keep all the shit moving and coordinated to get it ready for production. I will report to the Admin side. I am looking forward to it!

Now you guys need to put in the good word for Stillwater. We can do make anything you dream up.

-- I'm a former Delphi engineer guy and used Stillwater for testing fixtures. Cant remember the names of people I worked with.

Edited by mello dude