Cortech Adrenaline One Piece Leather Suit

RidersDiscount

We previewed the new Cortech Adrenaline suit a few months ago when a couple of pre-production samples arrived at Riders Discount, and we knew right away that it was going to be a hit. This was not only because of the high quality protection and comfort features, but also because it comes in at a very competitive price point.

The Cortech Adrenaline suit is constructed using top grade cowhide that has been drum dyed and triple stitched with bonded nylon thread. This leather is very tough, and in order to maximize the abrasion resistance, Cortech made sure that critical areas like the seat and back of the thighs use large, seamless leather panels. No matter how strong the stitching is, it can’t be as strong as a continuous piece of leather. Additional protection comes from molded TPU protectors on the shoulders and elbows that are capped with stainless steel. Based on protection alone, the Adrenaline is a great deal, but it really starts to stand out even more when you get into the comfort features.

One of the first things we noticed about the Adrenaline was the number of leather accordion stretch panels. They are found in just about every section of the suit, including the shoulders, sides, elbows, waist, knees and calves. It’s not just the number of panels that make it flexible, it’s the way that they work together. Looking at the back of the suit you will see that the accordion panels form a nearly full circle that runs from the top of the shoulders, and down the sides to meet up with the large panel in the lower back. This leads to the kind of flexibility that is normally only found in significantly more expensive suits.

Additional comfort features include a perforation scheme that works to keep you cool. The back hump is very effective at allowing air to flow through to your back and out the various perforations that run down the back of the suit. Air is also able to flow through all of the stretch panels, as well as through the thoroughly perforated chest. Despite the ventilation, it’s inevitable that you’re going to work up a sweat while riding on the track, but a removable liner makes it easy to wash it and keep things fresh.

If you’re interested in a suit that offers the most bang for the buck that we’ve seen in quite awhile, we recommend checking out the Cortech Adrenaline. You can get more information, as well as expert sizing advice by contacting MIKE through this forum, or by calling 866.931.6644 ext. 804. If email is more convenient, feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

The Cortech Adrenaline suit is available in your choice of three colors. They include Black/Red...
cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_blk_rd-1.jpg

Red...
cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-1.jpg

and Blue.
cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_blue-1.jpg

cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-2.jpg

Stretch panels in the sides connect to the shoulders and lower back to provide a great deal of flexibility.
cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-3.jpg

The arms and crotch feature heavy duty Kevlar stretch panels to make movement easier.
cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-7.jpg

Molded TPU protectors capped with stainless steel cover the shoulders and elbow.
cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-6.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

I saw this in person at the dealer show. It was kind of a preview before release, and this is an anazing suit for the money. If this had the tpu inserts around the near area it would be a slam dunk.

Edited by Hoblick

It’s always nice to know how your protective gear is going to perform in the event of a crash before making a purchase, and the Cortech Adrenaline is a suit that we have plenty of experience with. This comes from having sponsored AMA pro-racers like 2012 Daytona 200 winner, Joey Pascarella, who wore Cortech suits throughout the 2012 season. His suits are nearly identical to the production version that is available to you, with the only major difference being that his are custom fitted.

A few of his suits made their way back to the Riders Discount headquarters at the end of the season, and let’s just say they were well worn-in. Actually, when we say well worn-in, we really mean that they have had multiple, unintentional encounters with the pavement. These suits may be in rough shape now, but you can definitely tell that they did the job and held up remarkably well considering that they have seen at least two crashes.

We’ll be bringing you a more detailed look at specific areas periodically, so stay tuned!

cortech_adrenaline_suit_joey_pascarella_

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 3 weeks later...

Here you can see that the left forearm took a great deal of abuse during slide. It was enough to wear through the outside layer of leather, but you can also see that there was no risk of skin coming in contact with the pavement. The critical impact zones are reinforced by extra layers of leather or CE-approved protectors.

cortech_adrenaline_suit_joey_pascarella_

Edited by RidersDiscount

I hope this inquiry will result in seeing you at some track days. :D
Probably not. Need to replace my two-piece with something that fits me better. I swear I've grown taller in the past few years. That or all my stuff (and I mean all) has shrunk. Even the sleeves are shorter on my jackets. I've been wanting to get a nice one-piece for a while. I know if I do a track day I'll be addicted, and the last thing I need right now is another hobby.

Probably not. Need to replace my two-piece with something that fits me better. I swear I've grown taller in the past few years. That or all my stuff (and I mean all) has shrunk. Even the sleeves are shorter on my jackets. I've been wanting to get a nice one-piece for a while. I know if I do a track day I'll be addicted, and the last thing I need right now is another hobby.

:rolleyes:

Quit being a va jay jay and get that 675r on the track like it was meant to be.. I don't know what intimidates you about a "track." It's just closed course riding.. No need to go racing or riding above your comfort zone.. If you can do 1 a year.. Awesome.. If you can do 20 a year.. even more awesome.. But it's silly to own such a race bike and ride on back roads in ohio or deals gap or wherever..

:rolleyes:

Quit being a va jay jay and get that 675r on the track like it was meant to be.. I don't know what intimidates you about a "track." It's just closed course riding.. No need to go racing or riding above your comfort zone.. If you can do 1 a year.. Awesome.. If you can do 20 a year.. even more awesome.. But it's silly to own such a race bike and ride on back roads in ohio or deals gap or wherever..

+ 1 million

Get that track bike to a track and really enjoy it instead of putting around on the street.

Reminds me of older guys who will go out and buy a Ferrari or a lambo and drive 65 mph in the slow lane on the freeway. Such a waste

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
With plenty of ventilation, seamless leather panels, TPU shoulder and elbow protection capped with stainless steel sliders (for the inner alien in you), the Cortech Adrenaline suit available at Riders Discount is probably one of the best bang for the buck suits you can purchase today. 

cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-4.jpg

cortech_adrenaline_1pc_suit_red-5.jpg

Get a hold of MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 to order yours today!

Where are u guys located.. planning a trip diwn to michigan soon...

We are located in Holland Michigan. Give me a call if you are thinking of heading this way so we can make sure we have in stock the size and color you want.