RV/Camper rental July 2013

justin0469

Hey guys, I know it's quite awhile away but I'm trying to scope out what possibilities there are. Who's got a camper/RV with generator and working AC that sleeps 4+ that's willing to rent it out next summer - July 10 - 14?

Edit: All we have is a 90s Explorer to haul a trailer so it can't be huge unless you're willing to drop it off and pick up. Of course we'd pay extra :) Could also be a motorhome that's all one unit and I can just drive it there and back. We aren't going far, just to Ft. Loramie, OH, a little west of Sidney, north of Dayton, south of Lima/Findlay.

Edited by justin0469

It's not for Jambo but for Country Concert, same idea. We rented a pop up camper last year. Those of you who know me know I'm not a crazy party guy and we'd treat it with respect, just use it for sleeping. I totally understand if someone doesn't feel comfortable with it going to a major event like that though.

I've seen some of your life happenings on Facebook, John. Congrats, looks like life is going good!!

Thanks man, yeah actually I might be going to that with the wife too, so we might be there. I couldn't remember what dates where what. But CC is way nicer in my eyes and way "classier" if you will LOL>

But get at me man, a little closer to. If I am not using it, I wouldn't have any issues with you using it. And if I am I actually have friendas in Lima area that have TT's too, I can always talk to them. they usually go, but then get a DD to take them home.

Thanks man, life is good.

PS I have 0 idea what they charge to rent stuff, but obviously you and I know each other and would work everything out nicely for both sides. I'll let you know moer after I pick up the TH tomorrow.

Thanks man, yeah actually I might be going to that with the wife too, so we might be there. I couldn't remember what dates where what. But CC is way nicer in my eyes and way "classier" if you will LOL>

But get at me man, a little closer to. If I am not using it, I wouldn't have any issues with you using it. And if I am I actually have friendas in Lima area that have TT's too, I can always talk to them. they usually go, but then get a DD to take them home.

PS I have 0 idea what they charge to rent stuff, but obviously you and I know each other and would work everything out nicely for both sides. I'll let you know moer after I pick up the TH tomorrow.

I've never been to Jambo but I love Country Concert. Everyone has a really good time but it doesn't get crazy. I'm sure we'll figure something out. I'll try to remember to talk to you about it when it gets closer.

John, what size is your trailer? Just trying to gauge if it would even work just because rental places get booked by end of this month. If it's too big I probably wouldn't be able to haul it.