Scala Rider G9 Bluetooth headset

NinjaDad

I just bought a scala rider g9 by cardo. This headset is amazing. it comes with a charger and data cable. I am using the boom mic for modular helmets and my son is using the internal helmet mounted mic.

Set up after mounting the base to your helmet and the 2 speakers and mic. I logged into website and fregistered unit then I updated firmware and set fm radio presets and options. This workd flawlessly.

Using the unit took some time to learn the vox commands, the new update makes this work much better with the new commands. . I can turn on the radio use the intercom and talk to other riders without touching anything. I can even answer a call withe the radio on. This unit can connect with up to 8 riders. I like the fact that the audio volume can auto adjust based on noise conditions.

Audio quality is great and the volume is more than enough. I tested this with my Bell Revolver EVO which I rated in another review as a load helmet. I figured out that the click connect works. This allows you to add more G9's just by pressing a button and CLICKING the 2 units together.

This is not a cheap unit 289.00 or 500.00 for a pair list price. Rider discount had the the pair cheaper than the rest and they were here in a few days.

If you get one of theese let me know. On the site they are even setting up tours and the g9 has buddy list.

Edited by NinjaDad
remover sale price

What do you mean riding season is not over. I rode to your house I think it was last night. Btw that means you can get your own insuraance, title and registration.

I rode sat too and I told u not to lol, then you go and drop your bike... Thats what you get for not listing to me :lol: was there any damage besides the break?

I rode sat too and I told u not to lol, then you go and drop your bike... Thats what you get for not listing to me :lol: was there any damage besides the break?

bent only yhe brake lever. Next time I will not step on a rock when I stop