2001 ZX6r

dustinsn3485

It's a tough crowd on here with bike sales...I guess I need to sell this one though. Starting at $3000.

Bike has 28,xxx miles. All lights, buttons, switches work. 12v accessory plug installed. Also has a 12v quick connect harness direct to battery for a battery tender. Oil changed roughly every 3,000miles, fork fluid changed 3 years ago, brake fluid replaced 1 year ago, Engine ice in radiator 1 year ago. New spark plugs and carbs synced this summer. Bike is well tuned for a weekend trip or trackday. Tires have less than 50 miles wear, Chain and sprockets have less than 2000 miles use. 40+mpg Average.

Yellow paint/PC wheels

Corbin seat

Zero Gravity windscreen

Turn signals

Integrated taillight

Fender eliminator

Tire hugger

Throttlemeister bar ends

Scorpio alarm

Yoshimura slip-on

Ivan’s jet kit

Ignition Advancer

Continental ContiRoadAttack

RK chain

Sunstar sprockets (+2 rear)

Engine Ice

EBC brake pads

picture.php?albumid=101&pictureid=1118

Edited by dustinsn3485

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Really gonna let her go huh? I can't believe it. Good luck man

I hate to, we've been through a lot. It just sits in the corner now that I've got this new monster though. Realistically, I'm not gonna ride her anymore, someone else should and I could use the money.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

It's so.. bright!

GLWS. Looks extremely clean!

EDIT: Not seeing anything in any above posts. Has it ever been down in those 28K miles?

Since you asked...I've said for years, that I'll never sell it. Hence why Brad (xtremef4i) made his comment..

This bike and I started life after a purchase from cattmouch back in 2005. The three of us went to HS together, blah blah blah...I moved to Phoenix, AZ to go to MMI. I spent a night in a La Quinta in Amarillo, TX. That night My K1500 was broken into and this bike was stolen from the bed of the truck. Sparing all the details, I got the bike back 3 months later. It was in good condition, minus a back tire that was flat spotted and a left side stator cover that was scuffed along with the left side lower fairing. It appears to me that whoever stole it did burnouts and stupid stuff then found someone to buy it. So I guess it's been down, but really don't know any details. I bought the bike with seems like 700 miles, rode it for a bit, then it got stolen, I got it back with about 1800 miles and I forget how many of those were mine.

Anyway, It came to class with me while I was in school at MMI and a couple of the kawasaki instructors all gathered up and we went through the whole bike to verify there was no damage. So the previous 26,000 miles I can solidly say it's never been down. But the reason for the paint is because of the left side fairing being scuffed. And well because I really like the color too.

And that's the extremely short story...

• 2 weeks later...