Slo&go

Hunter0311

There are plenty of cruisers here, just no one posting in the social forums anymore. I check it periodically, but the only one posting in (or checking in on it) was Steppenwolf and I dont think he gets on here anymore.

Welcome to the site, BTW.

• 4 weeks later...

I ride with anyone I have sport bikes but usually run with the slow go sigbtseeres. I always ride safe when I am on the road . riding all day today. doing solo since I couldn't fin. d any riders. tomorrow

I am going on ride 15e others from a meet up. . Ilike thi s site but not having much luck on rides. this its my last weekend of f for the rest of the year.

maybe it is just me or maybe it is..because my son has that pink 2013 vespa scooter that he wants tricked out in hello kitty style

• 3 weeks later...
I ride with anyone I have sport bikes but usually run with the slow go sigbtseeres. I always ride safe when I am on the road . riding all day today. doing solo since I couldn't fin. d any riders. tomorrow

I am going on ride 15e others from a meet up. . Ilike thi s site but not having much luck on rides. this its my last weekend of f for the rest of the year.

maybe it is just me or maybe it is..because my son has that pink 2013 vespa scooter that he wants tricked out in hello kitty style

I would like to get out with ya one day. Just you ride when I can't or vise versa. Besides we need to finish at hinders.. I haven't been in there for years.

What's a social forum? I use the Home Page almost exclusively unless I am searching for something.

Welcome to the forum fellow cruiser!

This may be a stupid question, but where do you see "social forum"? All traces of that should be gone, as I removed it and moved group messages to regular forums. Social forums were used for groups. The default group messages sucked, so I used a plugin that allowed me to assign each group their own forum, and it integrated seamlessly into the group page. Most people never noticed. In preparation for the upcoming "changes", I moved all group messages into regular forums and disabled social groups and social forums completely.

So with that said, Slo and Go is now its own forum. Figured we didn't have a cruiser specific forum, and this worked just fine.

It's cuz u ride slow... I can't even do the speed limit when we ride together and ur bike was 2x the power. Now wait till spring, 2x the power here, it's not gunna kill ya to do the speed limit or 10+

There are plenty of cruisers here, just no one posting in the social forums anymore. I check it periodically, but the only one posting in (or checking in on it) was Steppenwolf and I dont think he gets on here anymore.

Welcome to the site, BTW.

@ Casper

That's why I asked. I've never heard of them.

• 2 weeks later...
I like to mix it up myself.

Slo&go? Hmmmm, look up Harley Davidson Monkey on YouTube when you have a few spare moments.

this dude shreds a sporty. its really fun to follow.

then again, he pretty much shreds on anything with two wheels and a motor... although all I seem to witness him ride are HD's and zook's...

- Aaron Coomer for president 2016

Slo & Go was the name I came up with for the cruiser and muscle bike sub forum one day while pooping.

It was a catch all sub forum for all bike related things that were not sport bike related.

The name has more to do with constipation than anything else.