FS Brand new (UNFIRED) Ruger LCP .380

JJtheGUNMAN

Here's the deal, if someone posts something for sale you are allowed to respond in one of three ways:

1. I'll take it.

2. PM Sent.

3. Good luck with the sale or GLWS.

There's always a 4th option which is STFU.

If you think the price is too high, then life is simple for you, just don't buy it. But don't dog someone else's thread in public, especially if you have no interest in buying it.

It's just a jackass thing to do, you wouldn't do it if you were standing in front of the guy.

Here's the deal, if someone posts something for sale you are allowed to respond in one of three ways:

1. I'll take it.

2. PM Sent.

3. Good luck with the sale or GLWS.

There's always a 4th option which is STFU.

If you think the price is too high, then life is simple for you, just don't buy it. But don't dog someone else's thread in public, especially if you have no interest in buying it.

It's just a jackass thing to do, you wouldn't do it if you were standing in front of the guy.

^^^^THIS. Thank God someone one else on this site understands this concept.

its not GLWS :nono:

Its LBTS GLWS ;)

I can handle that u rascal

1) good thing you're not a moderator ;)

2) I absolutely would offer well below the asking price to his face

2. But you would not walk up to him at a gun show while someone else was looking at it and say "woah don't pay that, he's asking way too much." You would just walk by and follow option four, which was STFU for those that missed it the first time.

2. But you would not walk up to him at a gun show while someone else was looking at it and say "woah don't pay that, he's asking way too much." You would just walk by and follow option four, which was STFU for those that missed it the first time.

You're absolutely right if its a stranger, I'll laugh at them for overpaying. But if its somebody I know or a friend I will absolutely say not to buy it the price is far too high right in front of the seller. I have done it before, mainly when helping freinds buy cars, bikes or trailers. And if you haven't noticed most of the gun buyers here are not strangers to me and are friends so therefore once again, yes I'd do the same thing in person as I'd do here