FS Brand new (UNFIRED) Ruger LCP .380

JJtheGUNMAN

Selling this brand new and unfired Ruger LCP .380 for a buddy. Included is original box, gun lock, manual, gun, holster, envelope with 2 original factory fired shells, and a box of 25 Hornady Critical Defense 95gr hollow point defensive ammunition with a sticker price of $24. Perfect concealed carry/self defense pocket gun. Asking $350 for the whole. This IS cross posted so first time stamp saying I'll take it with pending funds takes the win. Price may be slightly negotiable. Since I am selling this for a buddy, I unfortunately can not accept any trades.

DSCF2164.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

I'd drop the price a tad, I've seen those for $300 new.

While I do appreciat the help, I'm tryin to help the guy not lose out on what he has spent. Plus the price of this Hornady Critical Defense is not going to drop. I've also seen these

selling for around same price w.o. ammo.

I agree with crazyskullcrusher. Local shop has new for $289. Would he take $300 for it all? I have a few people looking for a .380.

I'll PM you.

Another time the OP posted a gun for sale, I PM'ed him saying I thought his price was a bit high and he might want to reconsider. His reply was, and I quote:

don't message me with this stupid bullshit again advising me to reconsider. Fuck you.

I was nice enough to private message him and wasn't rude at all and that was the reply I got. Very considerate.

• Upvote 2

when I buy a gun or anything for that matter when I walk out of the store I pretty much consider it a 25% loss(minimum) it is now used and someone will be buying it as such. And when I sell things I always think. "what would I want to pay for it". That's porb why I selll things quick.

I'm not going to jump into the drama guys. Sorry. When I decide to post an ad on here about something I have for sale, I am not at all trying to make $ on it and I try as best I can not to take a loss on it. It's not my fault there's a bunch of tire kickers around here who waste their time with posts like how they see items cheaper somewhere else. If you see a post with a price that you don't like, don't post on it. If you see an item cheaper somewhere else, that's fine. Go get it! But don't PM me "advising" me to change what I want out of it. I can take an honest tip that the item is being sold some where cheaper but if it means a substantial loss on it, then I stand solid knowing I am not making any $ on it still and may be willing to be a bit flexible but not much. It's not like I have been posting items with ridiculous prices. I still am usually losing out in some fashion. If an item is even slightly used, THEN that will affect my asking price a good bit on an item but if it has been unused, it's just not the same. I might as well stop posting ads here with this kinda feedback. I am an honest guy and have done honest business with every transaction I have made with people I have sold items to. I see O.R. as a great opportunity for a community of people to be informed about the things I have to get rid of and if you like it, then great! If not, well just pass by and leave it alone. The gun has been sold this morning for the asking price, from a member on a FB group called "Buy Sell Trade Guns/Knives" and outdoor type stuff.

Another time the OP posted a gun for sale, I PM'ed him saying I thought his price was a bit high and he might want to reconsider. His reply was, and I quote:

I was nice enough to private message him and wasn't rude at all and that was the reply I got. Very considerate.

Wow

I want everyone to know that at the time of this message I had already received 3 or 4 low ball offers and had just been extremely pissed about that. Not to mention that Chevysoldier here advised me to sell my gun and ammo at a price that I would be taking a loss more than I felt comfortable when I was already asking a price that was a 50% loss on the ammunition. After 3 or 4 low balls and then to get someone PM'ing me "advising" that I lower my price, was really ass chapping, if you can imagine.

when you post things for sale on a forum its going to happen. I suggest you just ignore it if you don't like it. I can't tell you how many times I've put something on a forum for the same price as I did on craigslist full well knowing its an inflated price. 99% of the time I get what I want for it despite naysayers.

Kind of like the time I sold my LCP with crimson trace for $375, that was well used :D

Sure I need to try an filter what I say when someone messages me and pisses me off. I just found it very aggravating that I was asking a price where ammo was at 50% cost and I still had someone advising me to lower my asking price, not for them, but for everyone. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Its annoying but on a fairly knowledgeable forum where a shit ton of the people know all the other people, we tend to look out for each others best interest. In the case of classifieds its just asking price

Most forums people are just dicks so I understand where you are coming from. That isn't the case here for the most part though when it comes to classifieds

when you post things for sale on a forum its going to happen. I suggest you just ignore it if you don't like it. I can't tell you how many times I've put something on a forum for the same price as I did on craigslist full well knowing its an inflated price. 99% of the time I get what I want for it despite naysayers.

Kind of like the time I sold my LCP with crimson trace for $375, that was well used :D

I totally agree. I don't plan on going in and asking more than what I paid, ever. I start off the bid by asking relatively close (and have lately asked prices that I'd be losing out on) so that what I actually get will only go down from there and I know it but 90% of the time I get within 15% of my asking price anyway.