Soa

Reimbrandt

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, shits getting crazy, I just hope they don't jump the shark.

I called that before the season started. Season was good until last week. The end of the episode was the skis approaching the ramp. No reason for Gemma to be on the road, no info on why she was fucked up, just because it fit. This has happened a few times already this season. Plot lines that begin for no reason and end the same way.

I called that before the season started. Season was good until last week. The end of the episode was the skis approaching the ramp. No reason for Gemma to be on the road, no info on why she was fucked up, just because it fit. This has happened a few times already this season. Plot lines that begin for no reason and end the same way.

What he said! We have always watched but this may be the last season.

Actually there was a reason for Gemma to be all dazed, remember when she was leaving with the kids and Jax called, she was smoking a blunt..... :) Yep, that was a sneaky part and real fast, but she was smoking a J before getting in the car, hence the slow response and falling asleep.

I didn't see the break ins having to do with Clay but I can totally see why now, although I did think Unser was done. Now I think Juice is next, which makes me sad.

I could see them having 1-2 more seasons but really, some of the stuff is getting a tad rediculous.

Justified starts in January and I have 4 episodes of that to watch come winter to catch up and start over again with the new season.

Sutter has said SOA will last 7 seasons......I believe its in season 5 currently.

BTW, a 'j' and a 'blunt' are like comparing apples and oranges. If Gemma smoked a 'blunt' by herself its very possible it could render her slaphappy. Depending on the quality of the smoke, thats a frickin (ala Gold Rush Todd....lol) lot of mj to inhale.

Sutter has said SOA will last 7 seasons......I believe its in season 5 currently.

BTW, a 'j' and a 'blunt' are like comparing apples and oranges. If Gemma smoked a 'blunt' by herself its very possible it could render her slaphappy. Depending on the quality of the smoke, thats a frickin (ala Gold Rush Todd....lol) lot of mj to inhale.

haha sorry, I don't smoke and know nothing about any of it. Sorry. To me they are the same.

Hmmmmmmm......either way she's high, isn't she? If it's any good at all, all she would need is a hit or two anyway.

haha sorry, I don't smoke and know nothing about any of it. Sorry. To me they are the same.

No problemo man, I just remember that from my smoking days....lol

Hmmmmmmm......either way she's high, isn't she? If it's any good at all, all she would need is a hit or two anyway.

Naw, not really. Of course with this new designer pot out there, maybe a joint would incapacitate someone, but I highly doubt it would a chronic smoker like Gemma is. Now a blunt is much larger....they take all the tobacco out of one of those small cigars and stuff the leafs with pot....which amounts to it being like a couple or 3 joints, maybe more. But heck, we're talking real life and SOA is TVland stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

didnt see that ending coming with what happened with Tigs and Pope.

Gemma is a bitch and it will backfire (assuming she was the one who ratted out Tara)

Bobby is overactin. He givin up the VP patch for that?

Juice has no loyalty.

Not sure what will happened to Clay. Kind of a central character but how does he fit in anymore now that he had to give up the cut?

Season overall was probably my least favorite.

This whole season was a mixed bag for me...hated seeing Opie killed off, kinda feel bad for Clay, the whole Tara/Gemma conflict was a bit annoying, and having Jimmy Smits (Nero) on the show is the best addition since the show started. Pretty cool that Dave Navarro had some small cameos lately too. The hardest part of watching the show tonight was not any of the blood, violence, etc...but that dog fight scene really got to me and made me want to go put a bullet in the head of all of those mexicans. Also it made me appreciate Tig's character even more than I already did when he saved the dogs life.

Jax didn't really react all that much to Tara being arrested. Almost as if he was in on the plan that Gemma mentioned? Cause he didn't tell her shit like I will fix this, we will get you out don't worry ect. And if Gemma did do what she said, wouldn't she be arrested too as a accomplish? All I can say is I can't wait to see what the next session brings. But for now I will wait on Justified!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes I am reviving a thread that hasnt been touched in over a year and a half.

Since this is the final season and seeing the way the first 5 episodes have gone I am assuming this series is going to end with SAMCRO getting completely taken out.  Thoughts?

I'm curious to see how they're going to wrap all of this up in just a few more episodes. 
Like Breaking Bad, I'm gonna hate it when this show wraps up.   

Yeah, I think it all unravels.  Jax has screwed too many people (or rather, "Gemma has caused Jax to screw too many people").   Gonna be interesting to see how the Chinese thing works out based on last weeks episode with the cops standing around while he beat on the Chinese leader. 

Lovin' it.

Chinese will hopefully be beaten to death in jail...remember the alliance he struck with the AB via marylin mansons character? Jax will find out about his mom killing Tara and causing all this shit, probably from juice, and he will kill her, the sheriff chick will kill him. Only members I see surviving are rat and bobby...but we will see...