Browns

Brownsfan1

And another wasted night of watching the Browns lose a game they should have won. I don't even want to hear any Ref excuses, because that's all BS anyways. If Little catches the TD, or a few other passes that he dropped, the game is totally different. Weeden actually played well for once, I was impressed and I don't like the guy and think McCoy is getting a raw deal, but that loss was not the QBs fault but the receivers like so many games last year, and the year before that.

Oh and the O line looked awful, Baltimore was rushing 3 all night and the O line was getting destroyed by 3 guys. Granted then Ray Lewis would come in with a shank he had made for his prison time, until he realized he wasn't going to serve any after killing someone, so he brings it to games.

The defense played pretty well except for Sheldon Brown, they need to move him to safety or bench his slow ass when Haden comes back. Craig Robertson is a beast. O line was garbage once again in both pass protection and run blocking. Too bad Cribbs almost got decapitated or maybe Shurmur could have benched Little. Fuck Greg Little.

You guys are watching the browns all wrong. You have to get hammered during the first half so you don't care or can't remember the second half.

I am on the couch with a nasty hangover right now, but I am over the loss. Shocked that the browns even covered the spread. I had guessed 54-3

Weeden did play a pretty good game minus the interception and the throw out of the back of the endzone on the last play. The only playmaker we have on offense is Richardson. I put some blame on the coaching staff as well. The slant routes with a receiver in the slot were working great but you saw some in the first quarter and not again until the middle of the 3rd. Typical Browns that don't go into the locker room and come out with some adjustments.

The thing that made me agree was after Little dropped that TD pass they show him on the sidelines laughing and joking with the receivers coach. WTF is that? They should have been in his face screaming. Even the announcers called him out. They said he was capable of making huge plays but was inconsistent in college and now in the NFL. He needs to change his name to Alittle, as in he catches a little of the passes that are thrown to him.

I don't really see this game as progress but they also didn't regress like last week either.

If my liver makes it until tomorrow I'll be impressed. Per every Sunday I'm having 15-20 people over with lotsa food an alcohol. Usually do themes and this year we've matched it to the opponent so this week is Pizza/Italian theme

If my liver makes it until tomorrow I'll be impressed. Per every Sunday I'm having 15-20 people over with lotsa food an alcohol. Usually do themes and this year we've matched it to the opponent so this week is Pizza/Italian theme

Cool idea the guy across the street from me is from NY so we will be watching the game together. I just wish that there were more browns fans around here to watch the game with.

I hope that we see Richardson carry the ball 20-30 times tomorrow in hopes of catching the Giants D-Line over pursuing. Also, I would like to see him catch 5-10 passes out of the backfield in order to get Weedon into a rythm. I'm sick of them playing from behind and abandoning the running game.

I usually view the game at Cleats in Mentor. For anyone that loves wings, this is a great place to go. Plus, it is like 5 minutes from my house and I don't feel like a douche drinking a few Diet Pepsis and going home after.

There any good Browns Backer bars down there? I've only been to Charleston in spring and summer so never was there to look up for games

There used to be one called Mathews it was owned by Clay Mathews, but he sold it.:( The new owner said that he would keep it a Ohio state and Browns backer bar but he didn't.:mad:The next season the d-bag didn't even have sunday ticket to have the game. He said that he wasn't making enough money to have sunday ticket, but yet he had the baseball package fuck him. That is what caused me to get Direct tv at the house. I have not seen another Browns backer bar since.

I hope that we see Richardson carry the ball 20-30 times tomorrow in hopes of catching the Giants D-Line over pursuing. Also, I would like to see him catch 5-10 passes out of the backfield in order to get Weedon into a rythm. I'm sick of them playing from behind and abandoning the running game.

I usually view the game at Cleats in Mentor. For anyone that loves wings, this is a great place to go. Plus, it is like 5 minutes from my house and I don't feel like a douche drinking a few Diet Pepsis and going home after.

Is that on Lost Nation rd?