Dash Cam?

jester3681

I have one and I love it. I have this unit... http://www.videodashcam.com/full-720p-vehicle-dvr/

You can see some of the video from it here while mounted in our car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCUB4Kvlk9Q&list=UUJP7J9xMXxkKlbcxn4l70VQ&index=9&feature=plcp

[/ame]

So did you get her new shoes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Waking this thread up, as I want to set something up on the bike permanent. I currently use a Sony action cam on on the helmet, but would like to have something right on the bike set up to loop record. 

A Mobus camrea seems to be the current best option for a bike, being that it can be put in a weather tight case, and set up as a dash cam to loop record. 

One of my vehicles has a Mobius on dash cam duty, and has worked great. 

Any other suggestions?

go pro knock offs can loop video.  at least the Eken h9r can.  I got one at microcenter for $39 before christmas.  comes with 2 batteries which is cool and has a remote you put on your wrist to control it. has built in wifi to stream to your phone.  according to all the accessories makers on amazon it can use all the gopro mounts.

not a bad camera if you can find one under $60 .  it comes with a ton of mounting hardware and a dual battery charger

can't charge while in use though.  so I guess this isn't an option for you.

Edited by serpentracer

Here is the Mobius in a nice compact weather proof case. I'm thinking punch a hole in this and hard wire it to the bike so it comes on and off with the bike. It will loop record, like I said I already have one Mobius in the Focus and after 3 years it's still going strong. 

The only issue I really see is how bad the vibration will be. And really were to mount it. 

3B0D00D9-7834-4D9F-862F-D2B0D98C23CB.jpeg