2012 Buckeyes Football Schedule

Casper

I keep having to look it up, so I figured I'd post it here.

09/01/12 RedHawks

Miami (OH) RedHawks

Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH

12:00 p.m. ET

BTN & BTN2Go

09/08/12 Knights

UCF Knights

ESPN2/ESPN3

09/15/12 Golden Bears

California Golden Bears

ABC

09/22/12 Blazers

UAB Blazers

TBA

09/29/12 Spartans

at Michigan State Spartans

Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, MI

TBA

10/06/12 Cornhuskers

Nebraska Cornhuskers (HC)

8:00 p.m. ET

ABC/ESPN/2 TBA

10/13/12 Hoosiers

at Indiana Hoosiers

Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN

8:00 p.m. ET

BTN & BTN2Go

10/20/12 Boilermakers

Purdue Boilermakers

TBA

10/27/12 Nittany Lions

at Penn State Nittany Lions

Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA

6:00 p.m. ET

ESPN or ESPN2

11/03/12 Fighting Illini

Illinois Fighting Illini

TBA

11/17/12 Badgers

at Wisconsin Badgers

Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI

TBA

11/24/12 Wolverines

Michigan Wolverines

ABC

i'll post up the OSU Hockey schedule if anyone's interested...

...at least one team in Columbus has players that put forth 100% effort every shift.

edit: notwithstanding Cheech's team, of course... :D

One gets a DUI and the other a 2nd degree felony home invasion = one game suspension each? Where's the shit-talking about the tattoos now? :lol:

I'm not sure if you mean my corny joke, or if I actually tried to schedule Alabama but either way there was little to no effort on my end.

I assure you, I was referencing the corny joke

Might as well start out the season with a loss and get used to it. :D

It's a tall order...you won't get anything different out of me. On paper, it's an L, but it's not impossible. Alabama isn't invincible.

One gets a DUI and the other a 2nd degree felony home invasion = one game suspension each? Where's the shit-talking about the tattoos now? :lol:

Crimes that had nothing to do with football or the school, versus violation of NCAA rules. Not only violations, but cover ups!! Two different animals.

Both players were immediately suspended from the team, which is a far cry from what happened at OSU.

Your turn.

Oh, and fix the 'I need to change my email' crap on my account because I've been getting emails fine for a long time now.

Pretty please. :)

You do realize that these games are scheduled years in advance?

You do realize that your question isn't relevant, right? Of course they schedule the games in advance...that's not the point. The point is, OSU's schedule is borderline soft this year. Michigan's isn't. I don't care when they made the schedule up, it isn't relevant.

Roll Tide...........Michigan got whupped!

Indeed we did... We looked like crap & Alabama looked dominant!

How exciting though, to open the season vs the defending National Champions, as opposed to Miami(OH)

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt (23 April 1910)

Its far better to get your ass handed to ya by bama than say..... Appalachian state..... :). Tell ya what....michigan as well as OSU and any other team that has a mobile QB... Ifnthey dont find a way to throw the ball and not run constantly their gonna get fkd up. Even as fast as robinson is its only a matter of time that a defender gets a clean shot and game over

Its far better to get your ass handed to ya by bama than say..... Appalachian state..... :).

AGREED! :D

Tell ya what....michigan as well as OSU and any other team that has a mobile QB... Ifnthey dont find a way to throw the ball and not run constantly their gonna get fkd up. Even as fast as robinson is its only a matter of time that a defender gets a clean shot and game over

dRob was hurt by the fact that...

1)Fitz got suspended, & there's no legitimate backup for him, it appears, thereby putting more pressure on dRob to make something happen

2)Ricky Barnum just got moved to center a month ago

3)Roundtree is our veteran receiver, & he couldn't catch a cold yesterday. Then you got Gardner on the other side, converted from QB this year

4)Much of the time, 'Bama was only rushing 4, & not worrying about chasing #16 out of the pocket... Just letting him throw... See #3

I knew we were gonna have to play a perfect game, & get out to a fast start, to have any chance of beating them. Unfortunately... They're the ones who got off to a fast start, & beat us like a red headed step child. Was still fun though, anticipating starting this season with such a big opener, the last 8mo's

Alright all you Wolverine "fans" let me refresh your memory. In 2005 and 2006 the Buckeyes played Texas in the second game of the season both years. In 2005 Texas was ranked 2nd and in 2006 they were ranked 3rd while the Buckeyes were ranked 6th and first respectively. In 2008 and 2009 OSU played USC who was ranked 2nd both years. Every team books patsies and strong teams, it goes in cycles do some fact checking. Get off your high horses and do some fact checking before you start running off at the mouth.

Edited by cmh_sprint
  • Upvote 1