Titanium Suppressors for $600 - 5.56 or .30 cal

Rootney

I'll be testing both the 5.56 and .30 cal models tomorrow. Will be sure to get plenty of pics, vid, and feedback for you

Sounds good. I already sent my deposit so I hope you have good results with their cans. Look forward to your review.

my last one took 5 months and 4 days.

Unfortunately, I think with the quantity of orders they have received with the group buy it may take Templar Tactical a while to get the form 3's out and suppressors manufactured. Oh well, I guess if you want the low price you have to wait a little longer than buying off the shelf.

Well, the bad news is, I was running a bit behind and didnt have time to do the pics or vids I wanted.

The good news is the cans were really nice, well made, lightweight, good sound suppression, with minimal POI shift. Ill probably get a chance to play with these more in a month or so, so hopefully I will be able to take the time to and get some more details and data supported results for you. I'd like to get a camera at the target so show POA/PIO differences.

Edited by flounder

Well, the bad news is, I was running a bit behind and did have time to do the pics or vids I wanted.

The good news is the cans were really nice, well made, lightweight, good sound suppression, with minimal POI shift. Ill probably get a chance to play with these more in a month or so, so hopefully I will be able to take the time to and get some more details and data supported results for you. I'd like to get a camera at the target so show POA/PIO differences.

Glad to hear you liked the cans. I already sent in a deposit so at this point I'm committed. Hopefully your further testing determines that they are the best suppressor ever developed. :)

Unfortunately, I think with the quantity of orders they have received with the group buy it may take Templar Tactical a while to get the form 3's out and suppressors manufactured. Oh well, I guess if you want the low price you have to wait a little longer than buying off the shelf.

I was just talking about the AFT wait