Mid-Ohio 27th-28th

donkason

I'm planning on heading up Tuesday. The weather is showing 20% chance of showers Monday and 10% on Tuesday. It looks Crazbiker4 will be rolling as well.

Who else plans on attending? There's not much more time to get out and play before the season is over!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

http://youtu.be/9cmXPMcmdtE Vid from 8-28.. 2nd to last session of advanced

Nice video and nice lines. It makes me realize I have much work to do. I pulled a 1:46 lap though. Yesterday was a blast and everybody that went down got back up:thumbup:

Good meeting you too.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

http://youtu.be/9cmXPMcmdtE Vid from 8-28.. 2nd to last session of advanced

Looks good. A few thoughts to maybe help you on time. Grab an additional upshift between 8 and 9. Drive that next upshift up the hill under the bridge and grab a down shift before pitching it in to 11. Also, through Thunder, grab two upshifts. Downshift one into 13 (they call it 14) and the second downshift before the turn in for the carousel.

Then, grab one upshift between the carousel and the left hander on to the front straight. That allows you to drive hard without spinning, etc. You then will have enough rpm to grab another upshift on the front straight and a down shift going into 1. Then, grab another upshift between 1 and 2 to avoid redline and then a quick down before 2 and the other like you normally do before the turn in to the keyhole.

Good lines overall, but a few spots where I know you would gain with some different lines.

Good job, though!

Looks good. A few thoughts to maybe help you on time. Grab an additional upshift between 8 and 9. Drive that next upshift up the hill under the bridge and grab a down shift before pitching it in to 11. Also, through Thunder, grab two upshifts. Downshift one into 13 (they call it 14) and the second downshift before the turn in for the carousel.

Then, grab one upshift between the carousel and the left hander on to the front straight. That allows you to drive hard without spinning, etc. You then will have enough rpm to grab another upshift on the front straight and a down shift going into 1. Then, grab another upshift between 1 and 2 to avoid redline and then a quick down before 2 and the other like you normally do before the turn in to the keyhole.

Good lines overall, but a few spots where I know you would gain with some different lines.

Good job, though!

Thanks for the advice, definitely helps going out there with something new to try. The idea of downshifting into 11 has always sketched me for the single thought of my rear breaking loose but I'll experiment with it next time. Hopefully they do get something going with amateur racing.. I'd love to get started ..

And maybe I should change my name on here so no one is disappointed when I am not some hot broad named christy hahah.. Was good meeting a few of u guys

Thanks for the advice, definitely helps going out there with something new to try. The idea of downshifting into 11 has always sketched me for the single thought of my rear breaking loose but I'll experiment with it next time. Hopefully they do get something going with amateur racing.. I'd love to get started ..

And maybe I should change my name on here so no one is disappointed when I am not some hot broad named christy hahah.. Was good meeting a few of u guys

Thing is that you'd be upshifting before under the bridge. Will be lower RPMs and less likely to upset the chassis over the hill. When you downshift into 11, the bike will be at similar RPMs as you are now. Now hopping or anything...